Brendan Elliot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TBH I when we signed him I thought it was the Elliot from the dogs who was in the nuddy on mad Monday.
But I'm happy to see how he goes.
He wouldn't be on a kings ransom.
I hope...

Robinson? Do you mean Robertson?
Yeah.

He's a great bloke Robbo. Was down in Canberra helping out with the u/20's but he has moved back up north. He was at Brookie in rd.4 earlier this year and still tries to get to our games when he can.

TBH I when we signed him I thought it was the Elliot from the dogs who was in the nuddy on mad Monday.
But I'm happy to see how he goes.
He wouldn't be on a kings ransom.
I hope...
I'm assuming the only player we acquired not on a league minimum would be Elgey.

Including Hodkinson, Suli in that, too

I'm assuming the only player we acquired not on a league minimum would be Elgey.

Including Hodkinson, Suli in that, too

Hodko was on a 450k knights contract when he was bought by the sharks. I think we are paying him at least 300k and I highly doubt we would have won Waddell for less than 200k as there were other offers.

Never seen him score any less Long distance tries, but happy to take your word for it, he is the definition of average for mine.

Happy to be proven wrong, be surprised if he plays more than 3 first grade games next year, unless there are a few injuries
There is a long distance try 55 seconds on the high lights real where Elliott takes ball inside his quarter line and out paces the Cowboys team with Ponga in pursuit .
I hope Des can turn him into Wolfman mark 2 .
https://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news/2017/10/12/farewell-brendan-elliott/

Yeah.

He's a great bloke Robbo. Was down in Canberra helping out with the u/20's but he has moved back up north. He was at Brookie in rd.4 earlier this year and still tries to get to our games when he can.
He's actually moved back to manly and working on the match review committee now. He's also one of the big wigs at Paladin sports where him and a few others including Jamie lyon work for...
Back to footy hopefully elliott can emulate the "lessor Robbo" one of the safest and consistent wingers manly has had!
Best night of my life going in the sheds after the 2011 GF and celebrating with the boys

Looks like another Parker to me. Average at best unless he acquires some Xfactor carves blood or some Dessy magic elixer over summer.

With Kelly gone we really need him to step up to the mark for us - whether on the wing or centre.

Personally I would have him at centre with Suli on the wing.

Would rather blood funa, Garrick or kioa. I still have seen nothing from him that suggests he belongs in a first grade backline.

Again, I would love him to prove me wrong

2 year deal shows some sort of hope from the recruitment team. Can't say I'm overly familiar with his work, he's not that big so let's hope he is quick.

Im tipping Elliott & Garrick for starting both outside back positions.With the young blokes hot on their heels and getting game time after first signs of weakness shown at NRL level.
This club has really been needing the fact that when you screw up ,someone else is ready and waiting for your job.
This stops that complacency we had last year.

2 year deal shows some sort of hope from the recruitment team. Can't say I'm overly familiar with his work, he's not that big so let's hope he is quick.
Our recruitment team have been diabolical of late. Zero faith in them. Releases to Green / Lussick / Kelly with 0 replacements. Acquisition of a decent player who gets homesick. Names like Garrick, Keppie, Kioa, Elliott (reserve graders).

One or two bright spot Blacktown players not being promoted (Amone, Anderson).

1st graders either sacked or languishing in reserve grade at other clubs in Hodkinson, Suli, Gosweiski and Uate who don't tend to last very long (Hodkinson well and truly expired).

My one bright hope for a decent signing is Elgey. But we don't even know who his winger / centre is on that side. He'll have Thompson out there, but guessing Taufua and God forbid Suli .

We need an injection of ACTUAL talent in our backline. Look back over some of those Northern Eagles teams, and they had more quality at times.

Remember other teams, with the likes of Keary, Tupou, Mitchell, Cronk and all their other internationals I couldn't be bothered naming. They then have Morris, Lamb, Hall (another international) as back-up!

We are talking Parker, Garrick, Suli, Elliott and Kioa

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8