Brendan Elliot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he looked pretty good in attack last night chiming into the backline. It was if he had an extra yard of pace and coming into those sweeping plays looking fast.

He sure was unlucky to have that try disallowed also as I thought it was a try.
Had a very good game, his hands worry me a little but he seems to be improving each game.

He is still there for 6 more weeks so hopefully he keeps improving.

When Turbo comes back does he take a spot of another player???

Not Reubens as he has been rock solid.

Jorge perhaps but Jorge has really helped out with bringing the ball out of our end.

Suli like Jorge has helped getting out of our end and has had some great runs to shift the momentum of the defence moving up on us quick???

Parker, our future imortal hasn’t skipped a beat over the last 5 games and has been our best back.

It’s good to have these sorts of problems.

Last edited:
He is still there for 6 more weeks so hopefully he keeps improving.

When Turbo comes back does he take a spot of another player???

Not Reubens as he has been rock solid.

Jorge perhaps but Jorge has really helped out with bringing the ball out of our end.

Suli like Jorge has helped getting out of our end and has had some great runs to shift the momentum of the defence moving up on us quick???

Parker, our future imortal hasn’t skipped a beat over the last 5 games and has been our best back.

It’s good to have these sorts of problems.
Parker got caught out resulting in bulldogs second try.......I think but otherwise was solid...!!

It's hard to really feel confident about him anywhere but as fill-in FB, but you never know. Maybe he ends up with one of the centre spots after numbnuts Walker's case is finalised and TT returns.

I just googled Elliott remember Him now from his debut. Glad he got rid of that silly hair cut. Gonna behard for Des but I think he needs to find a spot
For him with Tom comes back.

How good was it to see Brendan score a try in the first half. I can’t recall if he has already scored one already this season but he has been working hard all season and it was a well-deserved try. He has been unlucky not to have scored a few already this season

He's been great defensively and safe under the high ball. His worth has been truely repayed so far.
As I have said a few times - he is a Michael Robertson clone in his effort and attitude. What a fabulous grafter of a player - not super talented but you get the same effort and skill week in and week out and that effort is always high quality and the skill while not sublime is always good and safe.

When Turbo limped off the field a few weeks ago or so I thought our season was toast. Brendan Elliot is inspiring to watch the kid gives it his all. Some of the catches he took yesterday were first rate. He hasn't put a foot wrong and boy does he have some pace. Keep up the good work "BrElliot" :clap:

Elliott has been great for us since Turbo’s been out.

His defence in saving tries was a big part of why we won yesterday and his catching of the bombs has been fantastic....plus standing up Josh Morris with a little in and away for his try was beautiful.

He has been a real surprise packet and deserves a spot somewhere when Turbo comes back. Who we leave out is a problem, although a nice problem for a change.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6