Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it was up to me, even if JDB wins this week and Walker is eligible for Round 8 or he is found not guilty on May 10, I wouldn’t be dropping anyone for Walker straight away. Walker is obviously a class above, but he has not earned the right to play in this team given the way each man has been playing. Give him a couple of weeks for Blacktown and see how much he wants it.

Oh, and Gingas rule! You’re doing ‘your people’ proud, Brad!

really solid game today. an example of the belief that is creeping into this team. Puts in a real effort and will get better as confidence grows and like today cuts out some of the simple mistakes.

zz.jpg

He just needed some regular 1st grade time coupled with positional stability. Something made possible this year with Walker’s absence. Plus a coach who is now getting the best out of him.

He has an interesting running style - ‘all arms and legs’, which when he got into the clear it looked as though the Canberra players had trouble trying to tackle him. They hung off. I liked the tilt to one side before he righted himself and got the ball away to Croker. I think he could have a good swerve.

The Ginger Ninja/Ranga Banga is progressing nicely.

If you look back at how he has progressed you might think that Brad Parker is a nervous nellie. A lot of his errors were comical almost in the juggling, slipping , fumbling clutz mode. As of late he seems way more composed and just relaxed and his footy has reflected it.

It is really nice for BP who argualbly gets smacked in the head more than any other player. Its almost like the refs just sit back and decide, well he is a ginger, so thats fair enough as they never penalise . Every week, 2 head shots without fail, but he can exceed the quota

If some of you come "I have come to Jesus people" bother to go back 2 years you will note that a few of the brighter Silvertails could always see the GingaNinja's value ...

He has not just suddenly become a good player ... he has always had the talent .... he debuted at 19 .. FFS ... but until he played FG ... he was exclusivemly a centre .... it is no coincidence that his form has improved when not playing wing outside Suli ...

I am not certain of his ceiling .... I think he will always be thereabouts as far as his career .... but he is a footballer .... and he will always give it his best shot .....

He has never been a winger

Solid at centre and played well of late.

That said, centre is still and area we need to improve

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
Confidence and belief in those around you is the difference between last year and this year for young Parker plus he is looking fitter and stronger than last year. I too was calling for him to be dropped last year and on form rightly so. So glad he is back and playing great footy!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8