Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It is really nice for BP who argualbly gets smacked in the head more than any other player. Its almost like the refs just sit back and decide, well he is a ginger, so thats fair enough as they never penalise . Every week, 2 head shots without fail, but he can exceed the quota

Yes. What is the go there? But the bugger not only cops it, he fights like fuk to get to his feet, and is being rewarded with penalties.(did he not secure two penalties yesterday for his efforts?). There definitely Des instilled 1%er plays for sure.

Last edited:
If some of you come "I have come to Jesus people" bother to go back 2 years you will note that a few of the brighter Silvertails could always see the GingaNinja's value ...

He has not just suddenly become a good player ... he has always had the talent .... he debuted at 19 .. FFS ... but until he played FG ... he was exclusivemly a centre .... it is no coincidence that his form has improved when not playing wing outside Suli ...

I am not certain of his ceiling .... I think he will always be thereabouts as far as his career .... but he is a footballer .... and he will always give it his best shot .....
They’re all punchies and numbnuts Woodside. I had your back all those years ago@:eek:!.....never doubted him for a second....@:blush:@:blush:@:blush::sweating::sweating::sweating:@:worried:@:worried:@:worried:.

And he has taken every single one of those knocks from the opposition and keeps on giving his all and then some. Go the GinjaNinja!

Just remind me, how old is this kid?

Its amazing what can happen when a player feels that he has the backing and belief of a coach, Parker is getting better and better, authoritative in defence and he really helped create a great try right on half time on Sunday that changed the face of the game. Great to see!!

Just watched the highlights package. Amazingly the Raiders gave away three penalties tackling Parker. He is just taking everything teams are throwing at him at the moment.
I think our Ginger Ninja still deserves a little more credit actually. When he is getting smacked week in week out, I think you will find Brad is challenging his opponent, getting under their skin, and then running straight at em like a bat out of hell. He appears to love the tough carries.

If it was up to me, even if JDB wins this week and Walker is eligible for Round 8 or he is found not guilty on May 10, I wouldn’t be dropping anyone for Walker straight away. Walker is obviously a class above, but he has not earned the right to play in this team given the way each man has been playing. Give him a couple of weeks for Blacktown and see how much he wants it.

Oh, and Gingas rule! You’re doing ‘your people’ proud, Brad!
I agree in part here. However if walker has been showing strong commitment and positive attitude at training like JDB apparently has, then we need to pick him, especially if Jorgey boy is out.

I agree in part here. However if walker has been showing strong commitment and positive attitude at training like JDB apparently has, then we need to pick him, especially if Jorgey boy is out.
I wrote that before I knew about Jorge being injured and it does change things a little bit (which is why I tell my mates that my views are firm but never fixed!).... Given our outside backs stocks are depleted, we may have no choice but to play walker if eligible for selection.

I am putting my hand up on Parker... I didn't think he was NRL level and saw him as a stop-gap measure BUT he has proved me wrong... I am not quite ready to declare him the 'ginger ninja' just yet but he is defending like a trooper, getting outside his player regularly (which is bloody difficult for a centre in todays game, especially if your 5/8 lacks speed and creativity) and definitely playing at an NRL level... I dips me lid to Brad for his effort, tenacity and overall improvement...

Miski to the wing .... and Garrick into the centres .... :nod:
I didn't mean that as a replacement for the GinjsNinja .... but as another option should Walker remain unavailable and either current centre get injured or suspended

Hey guys and girls.

Brad came over after the game to near where I was sitting. And was very very emotional.

Not sure the story. But just wanted to say it’s just footy. And we’re all behind you Brad.
I was leaving when I saw him walking towards my son and I so I stood on one if the benches to applaud his efforts tonight.

He never stopped tackling, working hard and was always willing to take the hit ups.

I fair dinkum have never seen a player of such a mediocre standard, given chance after chance after chance. A top performer you say... as a running second rower. Cast your eye over the elite back rowers In the game and you will see they have power, balance and skill with the ball, and have had since they were juniors. Crichton, Cordner, etc. Parker has not improved over the last couple of seasons... entropy kicked into gear from the moment he debuted against the Warriors, and his decline has been steady ever since.
This team deserves to throw egg upon the faces of most on here... how they must laugh at us sausage roll eaters at times.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10