Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think as a club, we have to make some tough decisions. Even with favorite players. If you are prone to injury, maybe it's time to cut our losses, and find players who are consistently on the field?

Okay, an injury here or there is fine. Things happen. But we are too thin quality and depth wise to carry players who spend the majority on the sidelines.

Heck, that even means my favorite player in Walker. What good is paying Tom Trbojevic 900k a season to play 5-8 games?

Make some tough decisions, and bring in players who aren't a walking medical assignment. Parker (while improving a lot) is one of those players too.

Please a broken jaw is an impact injury. Tom is still growing. Follow your theory and there would be no one left and plenty on the scrap heap. Look at Teddy, injury prone early on but hardly any injuries in the last couple of seasons.

Last edited:
Brad Parker is... Hank Scorpio

00cb4f78-02ff-4e32-83ca-eb2c4d937f49.jpg

But seriously I would consider paying money for someone to Photoshop a Manly jersey on this, remove the background and make a banner of it.

Possibly my favourite player right now.

Whilst he might be an unorthadox runner of the ball, almost clumsy at times, when he gets those arms and legs happening he can be very difficult to contain.

He averages 3.5 tackle breaks per game and his defence is State of Origin material.

Parker - 46 tackle breaks *3.5 average*
(13 games) + 3 tries
...................+ 5 line breaks
...................+ 2 try assists
...................+ 88.7% tackle efficiency

Parker has grown as a footballer and the transformation from last year is amazing. Clearly he hated playing on the wing last year and was not in the right head space. But its more than simply a change of position, he now believes in himself and backs himself. The 2019 Parker is awesome!

I'd argue he's the best defensive centre in the comp today.

Lets wind back the clock shall we Mr Rothfield

Under Trents influence Parker was a shot duck in the NRL .

Trent just about fcked up his NRL career

Parker could not tackle , he could not catch a ball and looked way out of place at NRL level

Des came along and turned this shot duck into a Soaring Sea eagle just as he did to all our players

p1447797791-1.jpg

Lets wind back the clock shall we Mr Rothfield

Under Trents influence Parker was a shot duck in the NRL .

Trent just about fcked up his NRL career

Parker could not tackle , he could not catch a ball and looked way out of place at NRL level

Des came along and turned this shot duck into a Soaring Sea eagle just as he did to all our players

View attachment 12079
doesn't seem that he was able to weave his magic for Elgey though?

Reminds me of our hooker from about 20 years ago, playing half a game with TWO broken arms. Was it maybe David O'Donnell? I just recall both his names starting with the same letter.

But yes - he's a tough guy, our Brad Parker!

Gee I hope Brad isn’t a casualty for 2020 and beyond!!

I’m resigned that big Api and Thommo May have to go but I’m hoping that’s all.

What is it with this guy ?? Firstly he injures a knee last year getting up to play the ball and then tonight he injures a knee taking a tap kick. You shouldn't laugh, but it's funny stuff. Bizarre

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6