Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1998 grand final qualifier vs Canterbury. Did more dumb stuff in 1 game than most do in a whole career
After rewatching it surely has to be a match fixing moment. Those errors are very very questionable haha

Parker is relatively quick, but he's no winger. Why Barrett persisted with him there shows he had no idea in the selection department. I have said it before, but I think Parker is a running forward playing in the backs. In close he has good defence, he's tough, will bulk up further adding to his 6'4" size and don't forget he is only 21. In my opinion he has been poorly utilised and could be a top performer coming off the bench primarily as a running forward. He's out of his element on the wing and as a centre was generally only satisfactory. As a running forward out wide he could be quite effective.

I thought Nick bradley qalilawa was the worst winger we have ever had until this guy showed up hopefully he is 1 of the upset at Barrett treatment brigade and leaves.

Parker is relatively quick, but he's no winger. Why Barrett persisted with him there shows he had no idea in the selection department. I have said it before, but I think Parker is a running forward playing in the backs. In close he has good defence, he's tough, will bulk up further adding to his 6'4" size and don't forget he is only 21. In my opinion he has been poorly utilised and could be a top performer coming off the bench primarily as a running forward. He's out of his element on the wing and as a centre was generally only satisfactory. As a running forward out wide he could be quite effective.
You serious? He would get absolutely smashed running anywhere near the forwards.

Sorry mate, but Parker is a Reserve grade player.
In any position.

He has proven to be completely out of his depth.

Correct. That's down to our no idea, so-called coach who right from Round 1, 2016 has not been able to select his best available side without stuffing it up.

Many of the members on this forum could have done a better job of coaching this side than Barrett, and I really believe that.

Barrett might look good, be a nice guy to his players and speak well but he has absolutely no imagination. I don't know what he had the players doing at training, but I could see almost no strategy in the plays. It was a bunch of individuals playing like a school boy side. When they clicked, they ran over sides but they did it through individual brilliance.

But that's not issue. They have brilliant individuals but almost no structured team work. Letting a brilliant player run loose works sometimes, and is an extra ingredient, but playing to a plan, and one that has various optional components is essential at this level of football, where making a break against top ranking defences requires clever thinking. Barrett had no idea about that. I wonder how Gould and Fulton became so enamoured by him. Maybe that he's a nice guy and talks well.

Many of the members on this forum could have done a better job of coaching this side than Barrett, and I really believe that.

Barrett might look good, be a nice guy to his players and speak well but he has absolutely no imagination. I don't know what he had the players doing at training, but I could see almost no strategy in the plays. It was a bunch of individuals playing like a school boy side. When they clicked, they ran over sides but they did it through individual brilliance.

But that's not issue. They have brilliant individuals but almost no structured team work. Letting a brilliant player run loose works sometimes, and is an extra ingredient, but playing to a plan, and one that has various optional components is essential at this level of football, where making a break against top ranking defences requires clever thinking. Barrett had no idea about that. I wonder how Gould and Fulton became so enamoured by him. Maybe that he's a nice guy and talks well.

e0b24190dfbd357d7cec5b1bd476be1b.png

he gets outmuscled by backs.. how is he a forward again?

I wonder how Gould and Fulton became so enamoured by him. Maybe that he's a nice guy and talks well.

I still believe that Gould sold Barrett's virtues to Bozo simply because he wanted Zoolander to get head coaching experience somewhere that wouldn't hurt the Panthers. And I still believe that he did fully intend to bring him back to Penrith once he'd proven himself. Though with all that has transpired, I don't think that he actually wants him back there right now.

Unfortunately though, Bozo bought it hook, line and sinker and Manly have paid the price for having a coach who was clearly out of his depth.

Parker was a very promising centre. I don’t understand why he was continuslly selected on the wing.

The positions aren’t interchangeable.

I guess under 20's performances don't necessarily translate to 1st grade. He has no speed at all, drops balls regularly, and his defence is ay best questionable. He has purpose, and desire, but lacks skill in even running a ball back.

Future park footballer.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, but Parker is a Reserve grade player.
In any position.

He has proven to be completely out of his depth.

We have never seen him in a roving forward position. He's not a small man
You serious? He would get absolutely smashed running anywhere near the forwards.

Disagree. Check your stats. Parker is a few kgs lighter than Paseka and Thompson and a little taller. Fill him out a bit more and he'd fit in as a forward easily. He's too big and slow for the back line, but then even Menzies struggled playing centre. He has shown that in tight he is a fine defender. He has trouble when speedy players get outside him. But his technique is fine.

Disagree. Check your stats. Parker is a few kgs lighter than Paseka and Thompson and a little taller. Fill him out a bit more and he'd fit in as a forward easily. He's too big and slow for the back line, but then even Menzies struggled playing centre. He has shown that in tight he is a fine defender. He has trouble when speedy players get outside him. But his technique is fine.
He looks like a new born baby giraffe

Ur kidding right? Paseka is 120kg and like 6 ft 5 lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6