Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I bet Brad will be back in 2019.

And on the wing.

I can sense that not much will change , Elgey and maybe a forward to replace Lane.

Maybe Anderson brought up.

And we’ll be giving that 16th spot a red hot go with **** all changing in the coaching ranks.

Can’t wait, bring it on.

Parker is relatively quick, but he's no winger. Why Barrett persisted with him there shows he had no idea in the selection department. I have said it before, but I think Parker is a running forward playing in the backs. In close he has good defence, he's tough, will bulk up further adding to his 6'4" size and don't forget he is only 21. In my opinion he has been poorly utilised and could be a top performer coming off the bench primarily as a running forward. He's out of his element on the wing and as a centre was generally only satisfactory. As a running forward out wide he could be quite effective.
I fair dinkum have never seen a player of such a mediocre standard, given chance after chance after chance. A top performer you say... as a running second rower. Cast your eye over the elite back rowers In the game and you will see they have power, balance and skill with the ball, and have had since they were juniors. Crichton, Cordner, etc. Parker has not improved over the last couple of seasons... entropy kicked into gear from the moment he debuted against the Warriors, and his decline has been steady ever since.

I bet Brad will be back in 2019.

And on the wing.

I can sense that not much will change , Elgey and maybe a forward to replace Lane.

Maybe Anderson brought up.

And we’ll be giving that 16th spot a red hot go with **** all changing in the coaching ranks.

Can’t wait, bring it on.

That's so depressing I wish I could disagree.

Wasn't drunk then, but I sure as f*ck wish I was now. Also, looks like I picked the wrong season to quit sniffing glue…
Flying High was a cool movie!!!
Unfortunately it would seem that some of our coaching staff and support staff resorted to glue sniffing and the like trying to convince themselves that our team preparations each week were of NRL First Grade Standard.
What were they smoking again?

Flying High was a cool movie!!!
Unfortunately it would seem that some of our coaching staff and support staff resorted to glue sniffing and the like trying to convince themselves that our team preparations each week were of NRL First Grade Standard.
What were they smoking again?

Surely they can’t be serious!

I think the big problem is that Bozo was meant to be around to mentor Barrett. Without Bozo, Barrett was doomed. His coaching and management of the playing roster was headless chook stuff

Which is why if he actually does end up at Penrith, and I don't think he will now (not for a while at least), his record would probably improve because he won't really be coaching the side. That's Puppet Master Gould's job just like when Ricky Stuart coached the Chooks.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6