Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@Lyonstomenzies that is what I have been reading since last season. I think it started just before the game in Townsville when there was an alleged argument over whether Snake would play or not.

What the truth is I really don't know because I'm not there, I don't see and hear what happens. But clearly something is not going right because the same rumours about Manly needing early season wins to save Barrett's bacon keep popping up.

I just worry that if Barrett does get the sack for some reason, unless we can get an established coach like Des or Nathan Cleary (forget Tooves, not while the Penn's and ZtH are around), we might very well end up with Scott Fulton as our first grade coach which IMO would be an absolute disaster.

Just heard that TB told Bozo to stop interfering in what he's doing. Bozo didn't like it and they are not seeing eye to eye. Got this from a reliable source, but he hates Bozo (and knows him well) so I don't know if he's just telling me how much other people hate him also.
He has been spot on with a few things though over the last few years.
TB better win more than he loses over the first few rounds or it might get tense.
If you don't hear it your self then it is not 100% valid

@Lyonstomenzies that is what I have been reading since last season. I think it started just before the game in Townsville when there was an alleged argument over whether Snake would play or not.

What the truth is I really don't know because I'm not there, I don't see and hear what happens. But clearly something is not going right because the same rumours about Manly needing early season wins to save Barrett's bacon keep popping up.

I just worry that if Barrett does get the sack for some reason, unless we can get an established coach like Des or Nathan Cleary (forget Tooves, not while the Penn's and ZtH are around), we might very well end up with Scott Fulton as our first grade coach which IMO would be an absolute disaster.
Would love to have Nathan ,but probably more in a playing role.

how did Scott Fulton become the number one son,my well informed source ensured me Brett was the golden child.
personally I don't believe a word of it ,Bozo will be keen to get the Manly magic going again and will be helping not hindering,
byw my man crush on the great one is only for his football ability,back in the day he was not that approachable.

Peters needs to remember that the club has remained very secretive about a number of issues and has kept supporters in the dark.

Its all well and good to be critical about supporters commenting about rumours, but there would be far less rumour development if the club was much more receptive and open to its supporters.

Unfortunately, Peter, the club's failure to show a much smarter and open public forum is the reason rumours develop. You cant blame supporters if they only get often open ended sanitised snippets of information. People out here are interested in what's happening, why decisions are being made. Ignoring them is what stimulated rumours.

If you want rumours to be reduced, then be sensible and tell supporters what is happening much more regularly and often. Many other clubs seem to do it. Why doesnt MW?

One big happy family !!!
Toft-Eagle-Flying-in-Group.jpg

Peters needs to remember that the club has remained very secretive about a number of issues and has kept supporters in the dark.

Its all well and good to be critical about supporters commenting about rumours, but there would be far less rumour development if the club was much more receptive and open to its supporters.

Unfortunately, Peter, the club's failure to show a much smarter and open public forum is the reason rumours develop. You cant blame supporters if they only get often open ended sanitised snippets of information. People out here are interested in what's happening, why decisions are being made. Ignoring them is what stimulated rumours.

If you want rumours to be reduced, then be sensible and tell supporters what is happening much more regularly and often. Many other clubs seem to do it. Why doesnt MW?
i think that's the point it is not our club anymore it is owned by someone else. They are not obligated to tell us anything!

i think that's the point it is not our club anymore it is owned by someone else. They are not obligated to tell us anything!

But they should if they are interested in financially gaining from this enterprise. Alienating your supporter base is not smart. If enough people get cheesed off, your crowds are going to reduce and that will give strong support to having the club relocated, but not until they have suffered financially. And even if they maintain the franchise and relocate, people are people and the new crowd are going to want to have some investment (I dont mean financial here) in the club's operations if they are going to support it. Alienating your support is not good business, same as with any product

Peters would say anything whether it was true or not
Generally he errs on the side of "not". Remember when he was using his column in the "Manly Daily" to pour cold water on rumours that Matt Parcell wasn't wanted by the club, talking up his place in the team? How did that work out?

But they should if they are interested in financially gaining from this enterprise. Alienating your supporter base is not smart. If enough people get cheesed off, your crowds are going to reduce and that will give strong support to having the club relocated, but not until they have suffered financially. And even if they maintain the franchise and relocate, people are people and the new crowd are going to want to have some investment (I dont mean financial here) in the club's operations if they are going to support it. Alienating your support is not good business, same as with any product
Most of us supporters don't feel Alienated as we don't we get caught in these *****"old wives tales"***** and look forward to seeing the new look Sea eagle side get on the field .
imagesCIGSXSUH.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10