Booze Rothfield at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Barrett gets all the credit but Dan Ferris is the real genius. Here’s a shot of Turbo just before he started training with Ferris…

Couch potato Stock Photo

More like after he started training with ferris.

Honestly he’s become irrelevant now , I’d be surprised if Fox continue his contract beyond 2021.

Although his clashes with Kunty probably entertain some.

I used to watch NRL 360 but think it’s become irrelevant too!!

So many hack guests ( although not all ).
Perhaps he can get a gig as Alan Jones’s footman?* Sounds like they’re both on the way out.

*Alan already has a butler.;)

Since Ben Ikin has left Paul Kent seems angrier on the show than ever. They talk over each other to such an extent that you can’t hear a thing. It’s become unwatchable. None of them have any respect for Buzz at all and it’s got worse.

Similar to Graeme Hughes on that controversy corner. Buzz is treated like the class fool. They laugh at everything he says.
100% and Vonny can’t reign it in. She has no ability to control or coordinate the conversation. I thought Lara was a way better option as she was able to challenge Kent respectfully when she was on as a guest. In saying that, It was the same on big league wrap the other night where they completely talk over Lara and don’t let her get a word in. It really is a misogynistic boys club these shows and I feel for the female presenters at times. Kent is the worst with loudly talking over and cutting people off. It’s his view or the highway.

Ray Dib:
17BF8BB5-F38D-4202-A00C-91CB5BEBF4CE.jpeg

The Sopranos’ Big Pussy (or Dib in a few years time):
30727704-227C-46DE-8A43-4C99644F5849.jpeg

Ray is good at trying to deflect blame for his old club’s woes.

Perhaps trying to rip the culture out of a beachside club in an underhanded manner, then attempt to transfer it to the urban wilds of Belmore, wasn’t such a great idea Ray?

From a Manly supporters’ perspective, well let’s just call it schadenfreude.

Last edited:
Also from Rothfool's article "The likes of boom edge forwards Josh Schuster and Haumole Olakau’ata had already been identified (sic by Scott Fulton), as had Reuben Garrick, Morgan Harper and Brad Parker.
I thought Noel Cleal had spotted him (Harper), in NZ and took him to doggies and when Des & Crusher returned to Manly they got Harper over too .... ??

Last edited:
Ray Dib:
View attachment 19024
The Sopranos’Big Pussy (or Dib in a few years time):
View attachment 19025
Ray is good at trying to deflect blame for his old club’s woes.

Perhaps trying to rip the culture out of a beachside club in an underhanded manner, then attempt to transfer it to the urban wilds of Belmore, wasn’t such a great idea Ray?

From a Manly supporters’ perspective, well let’s just call it schadenfreude.
Actually looks a bit like Gladys Berejiklian in the top photo.

Honestly he’s become irrelevant now , I’d be surprised if Fox continue his contract beyond 2021.

Although his clashes with Kunty probably entertain some.

I used to watch NRL 360 but think it’s become irrelevant too!!

So many hack guests ( although not all ).
Yes hard to watch these days, the format doesn't work with just a bunch of journos/commentators chatting/arguing. When Ikin was there it was a very different dynamic as he'd played professionally including at Origin and also knows clubs from boardroom experience. I think they are trying to groom Anasta for the role, but good luck with that!

They all like sinking the boot into Des, I noticed last night Kent explained the reason for Des's coaching success. His teams go well when he has creative players. He just let's them do their thing. That's it. That's his secret to success!
And he said it with a straight face!
I guess Des has pissed off most footy journos over the years by basically trying to avoid them at every opportunity!!

100% and Vonny can’t reign it in. She has no ability to control or coordinate the conversation. I thought Lara was a way better option as she was able to challenge Kent respectfully when she was on as a guest. In saying that, It was the same on big league wrap the other night where they completely talk over Lara and don’t let her get a word in. It really is a misogynistic boys club these shows and I feel for the female presenters at times. Kent is the worst with loudly talking over and cutting people off. It’s his view or the highway.
Agree. I noticed that, too.
I thought Ennis was the main offender.

The most important Manly players currently in our squad were at Manly before Barrett's arrival or they've come after. Tom, Jake and Daly were playing FG for Manly before Trent walked in the door. Des debuted Schuster and Olakau'atu. He was at the helm when Saab and Harper were recruited. Des bought Foran back into the fold. There's not a great deal of Barrett in our squad at all...

The most important Manly players currently in our squad were at Manly before Barrett's arrival or they've come after. Tom, Jake and Daly were playing FG for Manly before Trent walked in the door. Des debuted Schuster and Olakau'atu. He was at the helm when Saab and Harper were recruited. Des bought Foran back into the fold. There's not a great deal of Barrett in our squad at all...
Kapow, Walker and Siro I think are the only Barrett era signings still left. I remember the massive turn over of players when Bozo and Barrett took the reins. [Not that he has played a part this year, but Horhay is another pre Barrett survivor]

In tomorrow’s paper the Buzzard is saying that the other Polynesian players in our squad aren’t happy that Moses is being given permission to look elsewhere.
Well no suprise guac, shoe, fainu, funa, suli are all boyz in the hood/ original westies...

Well no suprise guac, shoe, fainu, funa, suli are all boyz in the hood/ original westies...

Well...his b/s article about Schuster didn't pan out so he's moved on down the list.

SHOOSH

Things are travelling smoothly at the Manly Sea Eagles although there is an elephant in the room. The Polynesian players on Des Hasler’s roster are not happy that Moses Suli has been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs.

SHOOSH

Which washed up, alcoholic, Daily Telegraph chief rumour starter is only employed due to concerns over his ability to function if he had to get a real job?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8