Bombshell about to hit a club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Over heard Peter V’Landry’s today say that a major scandal was about to rock a club. He said “front page news” before the conversation went quiet as he could see others could hear what he was saying.

Hopefully its not us and for that matter I hope its not that serious to tarnish RL in general. I’m sick of hearing negative things about the game.

Could be something minor but he’s not the sort of man to throw things round Willy nilly.
I wouldn't care if it's the Sharks, you may as well throw in the Dogs, Broncos, Dragons, Parra, Storm, and Souths as well

Over heard Peter V’Landry’s today say that a major scandal was about to rock a club. He said “front page news” before the conversation went quiet as he could see others could hear what he was saying.

Hopefully its not us and for that matter I hope its not that serious to tarnish RL in general. I’m sick of hearing negative things about the game.

Could be something minor but he’s not the sort of man to throw things round Willy nilly.
are you sure you didn't overhear him telling his mates that he wore "faded sandals with socks to the pub"????

I just heard Nick Politis tell the head of Fox Sports that Cooper Cronk will continue next season as halfback but will up his appearances on the Fox commentary team.

For all the sombrero business that gets talked about uncle Nick does have an astute mind for business concerning his players.

If we were as smart as the roosters we could stack our team full of stars also. They manage their cap very well. I think @BOZO has mentioned it before but the roosters are example of how to play the system.

If we were as smart as the roosters we could stack our team full of stars also. They manage their cap very well. I think @BOZO has mentioned it before but the roosters are example of how to play the system.
Yes indeed, if only we were as smart.

A quick anecdote that is 100% completely unrelated to the Roosters or Rugby League @;)

A good mate of mine was the NSW State Manager of a certain Motor Vehicle Fleet Company in 2008 that went to Market on behalf of a new customer for 50 vehicles of a certain style. One of the tenders offered 50 vehicles for the price of 40. This seemed a deal to good to refuse until a private meeting made clear an expectation that a certain sporting players Manager would be in touch for a Third Party agreement in due course, nothing in writing of course. Now that's professional isn't it........isn't it??????

As an aside, my mate decline that tender.

I just heard Nick Politis tell the head of Fox Sports that Cooper Cronk will continue next season as halfback but will up his appearances on the Fox commentary team.

For all the sombrero business that gets talked about uncle Nick does have an astute mind for business concerning his players.

I wonder if given dalys tpa / lined up job with Fox it this would be a possibility for us in the coming years.

You seem to be hearing quite a bit of info mate... if this keeps up old Lurker May need to look for another job.

It will be #nextweek

The NRL start Harry Potter round tomorrow and don't want the bad publicity. If there the ones with the announcement, they'll shut up about it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8