Bombshell about to hit a club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Over heard Peter V’Landry’s today say that a major scandal was about to rock a club. He said “front page news” before the conversation went quiet as he could see others could hear what he was saying.

Hopefully its not us and for that matter I hope its not that serious to tarnish RL in general. I’m sick of hearing negative things about the game.

Could be something minor but he’s not the sort of man to throw things round Willy nilly.

Over heard Peter V’Landry’s today say that a major scandal was about to rock a club. He said “front page news” before the conversation went quiet as he could see others could hear what he was saying.

Hopefully its not us and for that matter I hope its not that serious to tarnish RL in general. I’m sick of hearing negative things about the game.

Could be something minor but he’s not the sort of man to throw things round Willy nilly.

You have a mancrush on this dude Lyonstomenzies?

Does the press release this before “magic round” or do they sit on it?

It’s been an odd year news wise. The criminal matters are obviously big news but the story about the Cowboys being on the brink just kind of got pushed aside and disappeared.

Surely it's the gummies and their salary cap.

There is talks/rumour that Penn is moving Gorman to PM of our centre of excellence so he is away from officall NRL positions which could tell me the gummies are up the creek.

Surely it's the gummies and their salary cap.

There is talks/rumour that Penn is moving Gorman to PM of our centre of excellence so he is away from officall NRL positions which could tell me the gummies are up the creek.

Where does one over hear Peter Vlandys?...

Hope this isn’t related to why Penn wants Gorman shifted out of the CEO role.

It has to be related to this in some way, but if Gorman gets shafted by the NRL then i think a few more skeletons from the Cronulla Rorts might come out of the closet.

Anything to derail Manly considering the good form of the team both on and off the field of late.

V'Landys seems to be as silly as a wheel, but he must do something right.

He was CEO of Harness Racing NSW for 6 years, probably the best 6 years I can remember for the industry.

I was hoping to pass away with the knowledge that The Sharkies had not won a Grandfinal in my lifetime .... having tasted disappointment .... imagine my delight if I read on the front page of the Telecrap ... an article written by Buzz outlining the NRL's decision to stripe them of their only Premiership ...... pure Gold ....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6