Bombshell about to hit a club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Dogs sacking on the weekend could also be indication of deeper problems :happy:

Hard to see the Media ruin the Magic Round coverage by writing anything till #nextweek

They'll all be boozing it up in Bris Vegas :cool:

Over heard Peter V’Landry’s today say that a major scandal was about to rock a club. He said “front page news” before the conversation went quiet as he could see others could hear what he was saying.

Hopefully its not us and for that matter I hope its not that serious to tarnish RL in general. I’m sick of hearing negative things about the game.

Could be something minor but he’s not the sort of man to throw things round Willy nilly.
You actually overheard this?

You actually overheard this?

giphy.gif

No, but I saw an interview with him at the time where he broke down and said that 'there may be' more.

Even the reporter was shocked at Gus tearing up. @:cool:

It may be why he walked out as he didn't want to be associated with degenerates.
Goose teared up???? There may be more????
That's gotta be a sex tape.
May I never see that...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8