Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if any of our tryscorers will flash the 48 hand signal?

handnote: 2148 is the postcode of Blacktown
Might be a bit inflammatory but what about flashing the opposition's hand signal whenever we drop the ball or miss a tackle, make some dumb error. Like, oops I did a loser move, like those guys from XXX postcode.

Might be a bit inflammatory but what about flashing the opposition's hand signal whenever we drop the ball or miss a tackle, make some dumb error. Like, oops I did a loser move, like those guys from XXX postcode.
I was thinking, instead of the national anthem, let the two teams line up and flash their postcode handies.

Very unlucky today for Blacktown.Think they need to move their highly paid half to hooker and their superstar fullback to the centres because he won’t get injured playing there.

Such a waste cut ties now, any promising first graders that have to play in that side it is not good for their development. Look at the sharks tonight Miller stepping up plus Ikuvalu Blacktown is hurting us compared to other clubs players making the transition to first grade

Poor from Blacktown last night. I only saw the tail end of the game when they were cooked but wow. So bad.

Cut Blacktown if you see fit. We will get the same results if run by Manly
The Blacktown culture is different to ours. Our budding players go there and too many of them leave our system. In my opinion we need to club to train together so there is continuity. The evidence is overwhelming and the ongoing failure has to stop!!

The Blacktown culture is different to ours. Our budding players go there and too many of them leave our system. In my opinion we need to club to train together so there is continuity. The evidence is overwhelming and the ongoing failure has to stop!!
I can understand why Penrith didnt stop it from going ahead

12 all after 25 mins. Playing quite well , like the look of Ott at 9 and Rizk at 6. Seggy is playing 13

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6