Blacktown Reserve Grade Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the BIG bloke they were referring to was Olakau'atu....
Is a monster and still filling out, potentially could be anything and has that ability to play as a 2nd receiver....though he has vision, love big ball playing types to play through the defensive line predominantly, with the ability to offload and create 2nd phase his strength......too many big powerful players make a habit of becoming purely ballplayers before/at the line....when you have a Monster frame like this kid , the defence would much prefer the pass all day, with big skillful players often not using their trump card - Hard direct running !!

This is the bloke alongside the other 2 more fancied future stars - Schuster and Hoppa Jnr, that imo, will be a big part of the Manly team in years to come.

Unless they swapped jumpers, the players listed for the Manly Workers were:
8 - Lance Boyle
10 Lloyd Perrett
12 Guaca
13 Sean Keppie
That is a sizeable foursome.
Guaca is from the premiership winning 2017 Under 20s and is big. The press describes Lance as a Behemoth. We all know the size of Perrett. So if Keppie is bigger than them then they should be rolling over the top of teams.

It was the bloke mentioned just below your post, Ola, they described him as 7 foot 13 and 145kg haha

Last edited:
8 - Lance Boyle
10 Lloyd Perrett
12 Guaca
13 Sean Keppie
Guaca is from the premiership winning 2017 Under 20s and is big. The press describes Lance as a Behemoth. We all know the size of Perrett. So if Keppie is bigger than them then they should be rolling over the top of teams.
I saw the second half vs norths. Blacktown certainly rolled through them every set of 6. 70-80 meters every set. But the halves couldn’t get the ball to the backs. Very predictable 5 tackles making lots of ground easily, then a poor last tackle option. The team could be something but need to play smarter. This was the game when metcalf went off so possibly we didn’t have s half to replace him

8 - Lance Boyle
10 Lloyd Perrett
12 Guaca
13 Sean Keppie

Lance Boyle??? Any relation to Morgan?
Deadset, how hard is it to get a persons name wright?.......

I just watched some highlights from the draw with the Worriers. We had some flimsy defence from the outside backs that gifted tries to the opposition.
However, there was a good individual try from Zach Docker-Clay who was playing half-back. A check of his credentials shows he's represented NZ at junior level and played in the Super League.
He is small but a nugget with zip and a good step.
Attention Smokin' Joe: As someone who knows most things about the Workers is this guy, who is a nickname waiting to happen, worthy of consideration for a halfback spot in First Grade, with DCE playing 5/8?
Nah,don't think so,just my opinion....hooker or utility player for me.Would consider him for the squad next year if we lose Api,but would definitely sign him to a development contract for next year.....has some competition though,if Croker stays healthy he can fulfil that role and play more positions,Ott is doing very well as a hooker too,played 9 in CC on the weekend.

Wow. Have a look at the Workers team this week. Looks incredibly strong:
Blacktown Workers team

1 Jade Anderson

2 Abbas Miski

3 Dane Aukafolua

4 Alfred Smalley

5 John Tohi

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Trent Hodkinson

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Zach Dockar Clay

10 Taniela Paseka

11 Kelepi Tanginoa

12 Haumole Olakauatu

13 Morgan Boyle

Wow. Have a look at the Workers team this week. Looks incredibly strong:
Blacktown Workers team

1 Jade Anderson

2 Abbas Miski

3 Dane Aukafolua

4 Alfred Smalley

5 John Tohi

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Trent Hodkinson

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Zach Dockar Clay

10 Taniela Paseka

11 Kelepi Tanginoa

12 Haumole Olakauatu

13 Morgan Boyle
It does rather, doesn't it?! Right across the park, too. Love it.

Could have had Suli in it too, as he's been dropped from First Grade.
Absolutely he should have been made to play Reggies. How does giving him a weekend off footy punish him and improve those fitness KPI's ?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8