Blacktown Reserve Grade Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fulton did nothing but help Penns with his agenda
Funny how he has said nothing in the last 6 months
I blame him as highly as the penns and zorba for the crap situation we are in
It is a collective failure from all the people you mention!!

The Blacktown agreement should be terminated!! There is a total disconnect for our players playing there.

Another sad reminder of how poor this football club has become. Very little talent in the reserves.
Cade Cust seemed the best of them to me, but Wright and Funa are not the players I thought they were.
Jade Anderson was sin binned for a swinging arm that collected Cust . . . can't even fight!

Still not dead, there is a pulse no matter how feint it is.
A win next week against the minor premiers Penrith will put the pressure onto NZ, NS and Wentworthville. Wyong have a bye next week which will place them on 24pts. NS play tomorrow and if they beat the 6th placed CB and then beat the 7th place NZ next week, they will go above Wyong and NZ to 7th spot. A win by MW will put them to 8th.
Simply, NS to beat NZ next week and MW to beat Penrith are the results I am after.

Last edited:
At least the Blacktown side compete. They stretched a team on top of the comp. The commitment is there, unlike first grade. Anyone see the game. I was unable to watch it on 9. How did Sipley, Paseka, Cust T. Wright, Funa, Anderson go?

At least the Blacktown side compete. They stretched a team on top of the comp. The commitment is there, unlike first grade. Anyone see the game. I was unable to watch it on 9. How did Sipley, Paseka, Cust T. Wright, Funa, Anderson go?
Did you watch the same game I saw yes they did compete but some of the dragons tries were so soft specially one in the second half from Lewis brown.
And like first grade dumb dumb penalties as well as letting dragons score right on half time , was just typical of where we are as a whole organisation.

Did you watch the same game I saw yes they did compete but some of the dragons tries were so soft specially one in the second half from Lewis brown.
And like first grade dumb dumb penalties as well as letting dragons score right on half time , was just typical of where we are as a whole organisation.

As I pointed out Davohan, I didn't see it, I was just relying on the score and when the tries were scored. Seems they came close to winning until St George scored their last try with apparently 4 minutes to play. Noted Blacktown scored 4 tries to 5 and this against the team coming second in the comp. Seems a pretty good effort on paper, especially given Anderson was off for 10 minutes as well. Far better than we are seeing from first grade.

What a sad sh** I am....thinking back to our 80’s reserve grade with Schubert , Paul Shaw , Gurr ....man we were spoilt

I just watched some highlights from the draw with the Worriers. We had some flimsy defence from the outside backs that gifted tries to the opposition.
However, there was a good individual try from Zach Docker-Clay who was playing half-back. A check of his credentials shows he's represented NZ at junior level and played in the Super League.
He is small but a nugget with zip and a good step.
Attention Smokin' Joe: As someone who knows most things about the Workers is this guy, who is a nickname waiting to happen, worthy of consideration for a halfback spot in First Grade, with DCE playing 5/8?

Was reading a report on the game earlier from a warriors fan, and he said he couldn’t believe the size of our 13, absolutely massive apparently, pretty sure he was the gun forward when we won the 20s

Was reading a report on the game earlier from a warriors fan, and he said he couldn’t believe the size of our 13, absolutely massive apparently, pretty sure he was the gun forward when we won the 20s
Unless they swapped jumpers, the players listed for the Manly Workers were:
8 - Lance Boyle
10 Lloyd Perrett
12 Guaca
13 Sean Keppie
That is a sizeable foursome.
Guaca is from the premiership winning 2017 Under 20s and is big. The press describes Lance as a Behemoth. We all know the size of Perrett. So if Keppie is bigger than them then they should be rolling over the top of teams.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7