BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly working to re sign BJ according to bulldog Ritchie this morning on 2KY.

Good.
Well if it's being reported by Ritchie than you know it has come straight from Zorba's mouth. Not a bad turn around, in less than 12 months he has gone from not wanted to being extended. Can't be too many prop signings on the horizon for us if that is the case.

Well if it's being reported by Ritchie than you know it has come straight from Zorba's mouth. Not a bad turn around, in less than 12 months he has gone from not wanted to being extended. Can't be too many prop signings on the horizon for us if that is the case.
I'm assuming people at the club are expexting Asofa-Solomona like progression from Paseka.

He is only a week away from another 60m performance but he is wholehearted and if Myles disappears at the end of the season then I am happy for us to re-sign BJ. We cannot afford to have both of them in the squad though...one dinosaur is enough.

Agree, I like his enthusiasm, leg drive and speed to burn if ever he gets clear, if he knew how to pass he could get some good try assist stats
Love having a good BJ. I'd keep him on 1 year extensions.

The guy is a fighter, has always proven his worth and he really had Tooves' back when all the **** was going down. I have super high regard for Brenton.

Our team needs more BJ's.

It is all well and good saying we will give him 1 year extensions, but there would be a few clubs offering him 2 year deals. He is the type of bloke that Craig Bellamy goes looking for. We should offer him no less than 2 years and make him a senior player. We get so much more bang for our buck out of him compared to Myles. BJ has been on a pittance for years so he has earned at least that amount of an extension.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4