BJ Lawrence future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Guys, I am not in any way privileged with What Liam is going to do with his future really, I am just there to support him and give advice if I'm asked and that's very few and far between! haha, I'm more the mushroom in the corner, kept in the dark & fed *** etc etc :)
But in all honesty Liam loves Manly, **** he has been here since he was 15 so lots of history and lots of friends, colleagues here, so any decision he makes will not be done lightly believe me, Manly need to step up and ensure he gets a fair and equitable deal offer and all will be sweet ! I'm just glad he is doing what he loves and has wanted to do since he was 8 years old living his dream :) thats my bottom line, thanks for listening Pappa Knight x

Great to hear from you @Pappa Knight, your insights are always appreciated.
That fans here are so keen on Liam to stay on says a lot for the impression your boy has made with a lot of knowledgeable talent critics on this forum. And a lot will be more disappointed in the club than in Liam if it doesn't work out that he stays.
I have to think the main thing at this stage is that Liam gets to play in an environment that best develops his obvious skills because his next two years will probably shape the next ten. Hopefully that will be with Manly.

Hi Guys, I am not in any way privileged with What Liam is going to do with his future really, I am just there to support him and give advice if I'm asked and that's very few and far between! haha, I'm more the mushroom in the corner, kept in the dark & fed *** etc etc :)
But in all honesty Liam loves Manly, **** he has been here since he was 15 so lots of history and lots of friends, colleagues here, so any decision he makes will not be done lightly believe me, Manly need to step up and ensure he gets a fair and equitable deal offer and all will be sweet ! I'm just glad he is doing what he loves and has wanted to do since he was 8 years old living his dream :) thats my bottom line, thanks for listening Pappa Knight x
Good to see you back on the forum Pappa, and thanks for the update. Hoping to see him in our colours for years to come and in the 17 at some point this year, which is very likely I suspect.

wha? we need to get snake's dad and dce's dad etc involved. Didn't the media say they were going somewhere because their dad's are friends with so and so (not such and such, he's a jerk)

papa knight needs to get on that media train!!!!

lol

Fair and equitable....enough said.

It is amazing that your willing to have a chat Pop and engage with us fans put urself out there. Just dont ever take comments on here to seriously Pop. As Manly men we know haters gonna hate. And some just deliberately stir the pop. But Cheers.

Fair and equitable....enough said.

It is amazing that your willing to have a chat Pop and engage with us fans put urself out there. Just dont ever take comments on here to seriously Pop. As Manly men we know haters gonna hate. And some just deliberately stir the pop. But Cheers.
Agree with your sentiments but fyi - we're not all men! @:cool:

Love your work papa knight great read mate . If i could say one thing without upsetting you in any way , ive been on this sight for a little while now and ive got a few winners trophys but for you to blow in with the odd story and GET 5 winners in one read its bloody unfair . Ps keep em comin mate and quietly get in the young blokes ear. Its worth the trophys.

Love your work papa knight great read mate . If i could say one thing without upsetting you in any way , ive been on this sight for a little while now and ive got a few winners trophys but for you to blow in with the odd story and GET 5 winners in one read its bloody unfair . Ps keep em comin mate and quietly get in the young blokes ear. Its worth the trophys.
Don't say I don't look out for you.

I guess I should feel lucky.

You could have said: "why are you giving the thumbs up about giving 7 women the clap?" !!! :p:p:p@:blush:
That was funny; however, Woodsie's 'Optimistic' badge made me laugh even more!

Brentan Lawrence has been our most consistent forward all season. He is easily the fittest, charges forward with speed and agression and his work in defence today and all season has been first class.

But he has yet to be signed beyond this year. Give him another year contract , then have him and Matt Ballin on the conditioning side.

Does he deserve another year boys?

Brentan Lawrence has been our most consistent forward all season. He is easily the fittest, charges forward with speed and agression and his work in defence today and all season has been first class.

But he has yet to be signed beyond this year. Give him another year contract , then have him and Matt Ballin on the conditioning side.

Not a boy but may I answer?
Yes.
Love him to bits. Classy player who tries his guts out. Good man too.

Mate i hate it when you log onto what you think is a new thread ans it's dated 2015. Ffs if you got something to say start a new one.

Mate i hate it when you log onto what you think is a new thread ans it's dated 2015. Ffs if you got something to say start a new one.

FFS, do you not have the ability to follow a thread and go straight to the end, which is current. Far to many new thread started or no good reason.
Same issue as 2015, do we re-sign BJ or not.

Or would you rather bitch and moan about nothing FFS:eek:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4