Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ha! So everyone posting on here about their highly placed sources blah blah didn't even get told, or their sources didn't even know, that a big meeting was planned.

Pffffft. Lame

#stuff

*cough*

Sounds good. I obv can't go but I shall be emailing. I assume a lot of the rest of us are going to do one or the other as well. If we can spend time typing out our grumbles here... just do the same but on the provided email, and maybe give us a break from reading the same stuff for a day. lol

Welcome to the weekend nerds!

Fire the Fucck up ppl, this is the big one!
giphy.gif
Bloody Cumberland oval.

Its really sad that most of us have run out of puff when it comes to getting excited when the club has an announcement. Im sure there will be plenty that think a lot of us are just whingers and never happy and maybe we sound like we are, but as fans we have been really shat on and our opinions disregarded by the new owners of the club. I for one am sincerely hopeful that Lyall is the synergist to bring everyone back together and help us to get happy about supporting the club again. Most of us still love the place and are checking the news feeds and forums daily for a glimpse of hope to give us a reason to get excited about the future. If people are apathetic toward the club then the club owners only have themselves to blame for allowing certain individuals to alienate the core, but that doesn't mean it can't be fixed.

Good news is we (most of us) haven't left, we are rusted on and if they can get things right on the coaching front I'm sure the fans will get behind them, I know I will.

Its really sad that most of us have run out of puff when it comes to getting excited when the club has an announcement. Im sure there will be plenty that think a lot of us are just whingers and never happy and maybe we sound like we are, but as fans we have been really shat on and our opinions disregarded by the new owners of the club. I for one am sincerely hopeful that Lyall is the synergist to bring everyone back together and help us to get happy about supporting the club again. Most of us still love the place and are checking the news feeds and forums daily for a glimpse of hope to give us a reason to get excited about the future. If people are apathetic toward the club then the club owners only have themselves to blame for allowing certain individuals to alienate the core, but that doesn't mean it can't be fixed.

Good news is we (most of us) haven't left, we are rusted on and if they can get things right on the coaching front I'm sure the fans will get behind them, I know I will.
Most of us are at the point, we know the answers will be what they are looking or planning on doing, rather than what has actually been done.

**** me, I'm looking and planning on winning the 30 million dollar Powerball, I'm putting things in place to make that happen (buying tickets), but how the **** long is that piece of string?

See what I mean? It's all bull**** . We need remedies, and achievements. Not more projections and things we are in the motions of putting into place.

We've been there and done that. This is why people just shrug at these forums. It will be.more.if the same old diatribe.

Penn needs to hire. Hire and invest. Simple as that. All the rest is just piss and wind.

Well I just hope those that can get there actually do go. No use moaning about the club when they are giving us a chance to be involved. Don't knock them for trying this and give it a chance to see what evolves.

Its a positive step. It might turn to sh1t but lets wait and see.

Would you be happy with:

Cartwright coach
New assistant
Recruitment/list Manager
Sironen on re-signed
API re-signed
Elgey, Garrick, Elliott new signings
Final development of Brookvale
New Demountables

Not expecting a lot more to be honest.

Most of us are at the point, we know the answers will be what they are looking or planning on doing, rather than what has actually been done.

**** me, I'm looking and planning on winning the 30 million dollar Powerball, I'm putting things in place to make that happen (buying tickets), but how the **** long is that piece of string?

See what I mean? It's all bull**** . We need remedies, and achievements. Not more projections and things we are in the motions of putting into place.

We've been there and done that. This is why people just shrug at these forums. It will be.more.if the same old diatribe.

Penn needs to hire. Hire and invest. Simple as that. All the rest is just piss and wind.
i totally agree, I really hope it is not the case, because I have had enough of talk and pipe dreams, I need tangible news, not more visions. It won't determine my support, but will make a difference into how much I engage.

Mate, I'm generally well and truly working at that time, and I have a severe case of apathy until we get some runs in the board.

I've already heard about everything the club is wanting to do Taking time off to hear it reconfirmed really does nothing for me mate.

I'll apologise if there are some tangible wins. But I'm going to be blatantly honest, and see what they do with John Cartwright before I invest my time and passion again.

I mean that with all due respect. I just feel disconnected at the moment, and need a sense of excitement around the place.

If things don't change future historians will be calling us the lost generation .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8