Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If soon there is a New coach announced other than Cartbarret, ppl will be happy again.
There just needed that fresh change to give fans belief again.
There’s a good chance the announcement of certain things can’t be disclosed due to things being finalised and legal reasons.

Last edited:
Disappointing news.
The light at the end of the tunnel turned out to be one of Trent Barrett’s sensor lights he picked up at Bunnings.

I've been in an internet blackhole for a week, but I'm gathering there was no BIG announcement ? Nor have any of the secret "pleasant surprises" hinted at by some members come to fruition yet I presume ?

I did see that Penn Inc are fully committed to Manly and will do whatever it takes to turn the current poor state of affairs around ....meanwhile in other news Maguire passes on job offer because of lack of facilities and resources.

Was there Kool Aid on offer on Wednesday night to wash down the sausage rolls ??

I've been in an internet blackhole for a week, but I'm gathering there was no BIG announcement ? Nor have any of the secret "pleasant surprises" hinted at by some members come to fruition yet I presume ?

I did see that Penn Inc are fully committed to Manly and will do whatever it takes to turn the current poor state of affairs around ....meanwhile in other news Maguire passes on job offer because of lack of facilities and resources.

Was there Kool Aid on offer on Wednesday night to wash down the sausage rolls ??
Well yes you pretty much nailed it. More talk, no action to be frank.

I think Gorman found Grant Mayer's Centre of Excellence plans in his bottom drawer, moved them to his home provided desk top drawer, so he could claim the plans on the Centre have moved up.

That's an achievement I guess.

To be honest, I'm sure Penn / Gorman sucked a few patrons in to thinking all these matters are progressing (like Gorman stated they were 8 months ago funnily).

Should get a few membership renewals out of it. Hahahaha.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8