Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fire the Fucck up ppl, this is the big one!
giphy.gif

Dam I thought I was special getting a dear Max email, oh well, at least there is hope of some information. I did hear there will be mixed blessing in the news though. Some Brooky work but less brooky games as a result for 2019.
I like your thinking.

I bet it's more talk about "what they are planning", and what they are "looking to do" in the future.

The problem is, this is all lip service. What we need is the following:

X We have signed and secured XYZ;
X We are please to announce ABC;
X We have recruited / hired EFG as roster manager;

etc, etc, etc.

This, "we are looking to", or "we are getting close to", or "we are heading towards" type statements are just bull**** and waste of time / waffle.

The time for gonnas is over. The time for we have done is here. Anything less is procrastination.

I hope the Penn's are there, and I hope they are called out for their lack of capital investment into the bare essentials to run a professional clubs. They should be asked to explain how they can accept the perception of our club based on their decision making right now.

I bet it's more talk about "what they are planning", and what they are "looking to do" in the future.

The problem is, this is all lip service. What we need is the following:

X We have signed and secured XYZ;
X We are please to announce ABC;
X We have recruited / hired EFG as roster manager;

etc, etc, etc.

This, "we are looking to", or "we are getting close to", or "we are heading towards" type statements are just bull**** and waste of time / waffle.

The time for gonnas is over. The time for we have done is here. Anything less is procrastination.

I hope the Penn's are there, and I hope they are called out for their lack of capital investment into the bare essentials to run a professional clubs. They should be asked to explain how they can accept the perception of our club based on their decision making right now.
Ryan you’re a member and local- make the effort to get down there. Ask the hard questions- that is what this is for. To give members a voice

Ryan you’re a member and local- make the effort to get down there. Ask the hard questions- that is what this is for. To give members a voice

Mate, I'm generally well and truly working at that time, and I have a severe case of apathy until we get some runs in the board.

I've already heard about everything the club is wanting to do Taking time off to hear it reconfirmed really does nothing for me mate.

I'll apologise if there are some tangible wins. But I'm going to be blatantly honest, and see what they do with John Cartwright before I invest my time and passion again.

I mean that with all due respect. I just feel disconnected at the moment, and need a sense of excitement around the place.

It's what fans and members have vocally asked for - to hear what's "going on?" and to have the ability to ask the "hard questions"
There will no doubt be much venting of spleens but nevertheless, if you can why wouldn't you be there?
Our great club has had a massive battering over the last few years and all credit to those that have stood by it (true supporter or not lol)
I can't imagine that management would be sitting in front of a (hopefully) packed (passionate) auditorium to do a smoke and mirrors act.
I'll be there and keen to hear what they have to say.
Hope to catch up with a few of you there hopefully.
- No one Likes Us - We Don't Care -

It's what fans and members have vocally asked for - to hear what's "going on?" and to have the ability to ask the "hard questions"
There will no doubt be much venting of spleens but nevertheless, if you can why wouldn't you be there?
Our great club has had a massive battering over the last few years and all credit to those that have stood by it (true supporter or not lol)
I can't imagine that management would be sitting in front of a (hopefully) packed (passionate) auditorium to do a smoke and mirrors act.
I'll be there and keen to hear what they have to say.
Hope to catch up with a few of you there hopefully.
- No one Likes Us - We Don't Care -

If I lived down that way I’d be going!!

If it’s smokes and mirrors they’d do more damage that it would be worth so I doubt it’s that!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8