Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Penn doesn’t sign a decent coach for 2018 the football club is going to die and have to relocate. It will loose it’s identity and become West Coast Eagles II which is what the NRL and journalists that hate us want to happen. They should of paid Barrett out and signed Maquire by now. I fear the horse has bolted again.

If Penn doesn’t sign a decent coach for 2018 the football club is going to die and have to relocate. It will loose it’s identity and become West Coast Eagles II which is what the NRL and journalists that hate us want to happen. They should of paid Barrett out and signed Maquire by now. I fear the horse has bolted again.

I bet Penn will get a huge NRL incentive payment to rellocate the team there as well. Then he sells.

1. Sale of Leagues Club
2. NRL incentive to rellocate
3. Sale of Club to a W.A. subsiduary

Penn will clean up very nicely.

I bet Penn will get a huge NRL incentive payment to rellocate the team there as well. Then he sells.

1. Sale of Leagues Club
2. NRL incentive to rellocate
3. Sale of Club to a W.A. subsiduary

Penn will clean up very nicely.
I think its been said elsewhere, but to talk relocation of any club to Perth is underestimating the shear us vs them mentality of WA against the the East Coast, if you thought Manly's old time attitude of this same mentality is strong, then WA's is a million times more so.
Any relocation of an existing East Coast team to Perth will not succeed, if Perth is to get a side then it has to be by outright extension. Perth will accept a team as long as they don't think its a reject from East.

I think its been said elsewhere, but to talk relocation of any club to Perth is underestimating the shear us vs them mentality of WA against the the East Coast, if you thought Manly's old time attitude of this same mentality is strong, then WA's is a million times more so.
Any relocation of an existing East Coast team to Perth will not succeed, if Perth is to get a side then it has to be by outright extension. Perth will accept a team as long as they don't think its a reject from East.

Hope you are right.

The way Penn resourced Barrett, I'd put nothing beyond him.

Man, I'm struggling to type here hehehe. Fractured my skull Thursday morning. Just back from hospital - advice to people? Don't fracture your skull. Worst - pain - ever. Was wishing for death this week.

Sounds like a story behind the fracture that needs telling ?
Hope the "splitting" headache lessens soon

It won’t be a relocation of the team, just the license to operate.

The Manly Sea Eagles name would go completely!!!!

Sounds like a story behind the fracture that needs telling ?
Hope the "splitting" headache lessens soon

Up a ladder scraping paint off windows. Fell. Went unconscious. Forget everything else apart from being rushed to Mona Vale ER, having 6 doctors swoop on me. Yeah, the sickness, headaches are the WORST. Weird thing is I've also lost my sense of smell, making tasting things sucks.

Oh, and even though I hit the back of my head, I have to two biggest black eyes ever !

Up a ladder scraping paint off windows. Fell. Went unconscious. Forget everything else apart from being rushed to Mona Vale ER, having 6 doctors swoop on me. Yeah, the sickness, headaches are the WORST. Weird thing is I've also lost my sense of smell, making tasting things sucks.

Oh, and even though I hit the back of my head, I have to two biggest black eyes ever !
Gee mate. Take it easy and work on getting yourself well, thats the most important thing

Gee mate. Take it easy and work on getting yourself well, thats the most important thing

Thanks mate. Sucks not being able to do anything. My missus caught me sneaking the mower out this morning and gave me what for hahaha. I'm not even supposed to be watching tele, or any screen (phone, laptop etc).

Oh mate bloody hell, that will teach you for jumping off ladders. I guess you need to reduce the stress and not :banghead: any more than you have rest up and get yourself well.

Oh mate bloody hell, that will teach you for jumping off ladders. I guess you need to reduce the stress and not :banghead: any more than you have rest up and get yourself well.

Yeah, I know. I just have all this energy still. Supposed to go to Comicon tomorrow too (Yes, I'm a nerd, what of it everyone hahahah). Just get booooooored. My missus has confiscated my phones LOL

It won’t be a relocation of the team, just the license to operate.

The Manly Sea Eagles name would go completely!!!!

That is a different scenario then, if we are talking relocation, Perth won't accept it fully, if its a license transfer then The Perth Pirates are waiting anxiously.
Still hard to believe the NRL will leave Sydney North without a team, then again who knows what the knuckleheads think, sadly if we were to fold would more likely be a North / Gosford.

I hope that you and Ryan are wrong and the Manly remains for years to come.

That is a different scenario then, if we are talking relocation, Perth won't accept it fully, if its a license transfer then The Perth Pirates are waiting anxiously.
Still hard to believe the NRL will leave Sydney North without a team, then again who knows what the knuckleheads think, sadly if we were to fold would more likely be a North / Gosford.

I hope that you and Ryan are wrong and the Manly remains for years to come.

Enter one Todd Greenburg. If there is a way to destroy our game, he'll invent it.

Yeah, I know. I just have all this energy still. Supposed to go to Comicon tomorrow too (Yes, I'm a nerd, what of it everyone hahahah). Just get booooooored. My missus has confiscated my phones LOL

At least if you went you woudnt have to dress up for cosplay, you would already look
The-Dark-Knight-2008.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8