Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The way Penn resourced Barrett, I'd put nothing beyond him.

Man, I'm struggling to type here hehehe. Fractured my skull Thursday morning. Just back from hospital - advice to people? Don't fracture your skull. Worst - pain - ever. Was wishing for death this week.

Crikey Ryan, take care of yourself mate. My head injuries are mainly due to the increase of alcohol consumption caused by watching Manly games this year.

At least if you went you woudnt have to dress up for cosplay, you would already look
The-Dark-Knight-2008.jpg
Hahaha, very close actually. My lady keeps taking damned snapchats of me.

Thanks mate. Sucks not being able to do anything. My missus caught me sneaking the mower out this morning and gave me what for hahaha. I'm not even supposed to be watching tele, or any screen (phone, laptop etc).
Get off here then!

Might have knocked some sense into you! Rest up @Ryan

Up a ladder scraping paint off windows. Fell. Went unconscious. Forget everything else apart from being rushed to Mona Vale ER, having 6 doctors swoop on me. Yeah, the sickness, headaches are the WORST. Weird thing is I've also lost my sense of smell, making tasting things sucks.

Oh, and even though I hit the back of my head, I have to two biggest black eyes ever !
Gee that’s scary , particularly forgetting everything! Any chance you have forgotten how manly performed this year? If so that may be a silver lining.

But seriously hope you get back to full health soon.

Up a ladder scraping paint off windows. Fell. Went unconscious. Forget everything else apart from being rushed to Mona Vale ER, having 6 doctors swoop on me. Yeah, the sickness, headaches are the WORST. Weird thing is I've also lost my sense of smell, making tasting things sucks.

Oh, and even though I hit the back of my head, I have to two biggest black eyes ever !

Jesus, mate!

Hope you feel better soon.

If Penn doesn’t sign a decent coach for 2018 the football club is going to die and have to relocate. It will loose it’s identity and become West Coast Eagles II which is what the NRL and journalists that hate us want to happen. They should of paid Barrett out and signed Maquire by now. I fear the horse has bolted again.
If we finish say bottom 3 this club we love won’t be here in a few years I agree
There is so much pressure on 2019 for us...more than any other club

Man, I'm struggling to type here hehehe. Fractured my skull Thursday morning. Just back from hospital - advice to people? Don't fracture your skull. Worst - pain - ever. Was wishing for death this week.
Geez Ryan! Hope the recovery is like miracle quick xx

Geez. Drama Llama much?

Kidding. Take care. Hockey season starts soon!

Hope you heal soon

You poor wee bugger ... don't you even remember painting the smiley face on it and typing ... If you can find it, it's yours!
If, and that's a very big IF I can find it, I'll share it with the world. Pretty sure it's an endangered species these days!! :eek:

Thanks mate. Sucks not being able to do anything. My missus caught me sneaking the mower out this morning and gave me what for hahaha. I'm not even supposed to be watching tele, or any screen (phone, laptop etc).
Look after yourself

I think its been said elsewhere, but to talk relocation of any club to Perth is underestimating the shear us vs them mentality of WA against the the East Coast, if you thought Manly's old time attitude of this same mentality is strong, then WA's is a million times more so.
Any relocation of an existing East Coast team to Perth will not succeed, if Perth is to get a side then it has to be by outright extension. Perth will accept a team as long as they don't think its a reject from East.
One of the most successful clubs in Perth is North Beach Sea Eagles. They have worn identical strip to Manly since it was founded in 1951. lately they vary it a bit but it is still Maroon and White. So we could just become the Sea Eagles in Perth. But I fear if relocation ever happens they will just wipe us out. God NRL is so depressing these days. Can't even remotely get excited about the Grand Final.

T

Take care and get well soon

Wow that's dangerous, I wish you a speedy recovery Ryan.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8