Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This will be a most interesting meeting I’d suggest , but it could be interesting in a number of ways.

Personally I reckon they wouldn’t call a meeting like this without a substantial announcement ( or two), coaching would ( should) be one, player acquisition ( if known) should be the second.

As to change of ownership , I call bull**** on that , can’t see it happening.

However what will be most interesting is if I’m wrong about the announcements and all it is about is a “ fluff piece “ thinking that will settle the masses.

Another “ non event” will do much more harm than good.

I for one don’t think this will be the case, although I’m also not expecting news that’s going to make me jump in the air and scream “ yea ha”, rather news that’s “ well that’s a good start and the other items can fall into play later”.

I can’t make it ( for obvious reasons ) but also can’t wait to see what transpires.

Also they need some positive announcements as it's membership renewal time....

Not to be a debbie downer but where are people getting this "big announcement" info from?

I've read and re-read Lyall's email and it says they will "update us on the clubs plans for the future"

Maybe its just my marketing/pr background but that is spin.....a club can discuss their plans without there being any formal announcements.

I see this as more more of a fan feedback piece rather than a big announcement of a new coach etc
Hence the reason for my apathy when people suggest people make the effort to get down there.

Gorman is magnificent at talking. He's also magnificent at not actually achieving anything (but the club regressing badly on and off the field) since he got here.

It will be like the old saying, much ado about nothing.

I've warned people, it's going to be a whole lot of gunna.

Hence the reason for my apathy when people suggest people make the effort to get down there.

Gorman is magnificent at talking. He's also magnificent at not actually achieving anything (but the club regressing badly on and off the field) since he got here.

It will be like the old saying, much ado about nothing.

I've warned people, it's going to be a whole lot of gunna.
I think you'll be correct but we have to give them the chance. It's at least a good move to give the fans a chance to engage with the club and that at a mimimim has to be a positive.

After the meeting if it is all just smoke and mirrors with nothing concrete then we revert back to normal transmission.

As others have said, I sincerely doubt that you are going to hold a fan forum and then announce you are selling the club. Just doesn't make sense.

It'll be all about trying to generate some interest in memberships for next year, and at best maybe announce a new coach.

He’s retweeting there right?

Yes he is.

And for the record...

'Retweeting' is mostly just a way to increase coverage of the often throwaway opinions by random people. Many of whom would reasonably classify as belonging to the following groups of people:

Idiots
Punchies
Numb nuts
Salad dodgers...?

Did I miss any?

Yes he is.

And for the record...

'Retweeting' is mostly just a way to increase coverage of the often throwaway opinions by random people. Many of whom would reasonably classify as belonging to the following groups of people:

Idiots
Punchies
Numb nuts
Salad dodgers...?

Did I miss any?
Yes, the PPC

Yes he is.

And for the record...

Idiots
Punchies
Numb nuts
Salad dodgers...?

Did I miss any?

Powder Puff Crew

Yes he is.

And for the record...

Idiots
Punchies
Numb nuts
Salad dodgers...?

Did I miss any?
Yes, powderpuffs and snowflakes

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14