Best Way To Protest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel the best way to protest his give Mr Slimeball nothing at this stage. It doesn't mean I won't at the end of it all and it doesn't mean I don't support my team, like i have for 50+ years. I am giving Sea Eagles Pty Ltd sweet f#ck all of my cash at the moment. That's my protest. And that @BOZO ain't quitting.

I feel the best way to protest his give Mr Slimeball nothing at this stage. It doesn't mean I won't at the end of it all and it doesn't mean I don't support my team, like i have for 50+ years. I am giving Sea Eagles Pty Ltd sweet f#ck all of my cash at the moment. That's my protest. And that @BOZO ain't quitting.
The fact is Mr Penn is part of our club

and Mr Penn may be mightier than the sword

But he is not bigger than our club

no one is bigger than our Legendary club

Walking away and not supporting our Legendary club is quitting
and believing other wise is living in denial

Can you imagine if every one that was pissed off with one another walked out on our club and did not support it
There would be no fcking club left

Can you imagine if every one that was pissed off with one another walked out on our club and did not support it
Penn is the club and believing otherwise is delusional. Where did I say I walking out on the club???? get off your soapbox and look at the facts. PENN OWNS Manly Sea Eagles Pty Ltd

Our club was made by the spirit of the never say die great Manly people that have always stuck around to turn our club around in turbulent times and Triumphed

Our club was not made by quitters that waked away in times of adversity

Mr Penn Like him or not but admire him for not being a quitter and taking his money and running away
I don't want to keep going on about this because it feels like I'm becoming as obsessed as you with memesand the two won't meet.
So I will just point out this and leave it at that

You keep talking about how our club was built on Legendary manly people, with never say die attitude, perorming above and beyond with strength and stamina in the spirit of Manly.

I give you just one of many examples
Toovey, what a great Manly man, a legend, tough as nails, spilled blood as a player and stood up as a passionate coach in press conferences, if any player or person eptimises the Manly spirit you love to promote it is Geoff Toovey...

And what did to your admirational Mr Penn do to him, stabbed him in the back, threw him on the rubbish heap and treated him him with contempt. Yet you want to admire the guy who did that to the very spirit of our club.
You and maxta are complicit in that rubbishing because you stand by Penn not the spirit of Manly you say you defend.

I'm not quitting the team I'm quitting Penn pty

You and maxta can keep sucking Penn cil d1ck.

Penn is the club and believing otherwise is delusional. Where did I say I walking out on the club???? get off your soapbox and look at the facts. PENN OWNS Manly Sea Eagles Pty Ltd
The spirit of the club Perspective time ......

Mr Penn is only one part of the club

Our proud history is part of the club

The players are part of the club

The spirit of the club the contributing supporters are part of the club

When you say that you will protest by not giving nothing back to to Mr Penn you are also not giving back to the players and the spirit of the club

Mr Penn owns the club but the spirit of the club belongs to all of us

All for one and one for all

I don't want to keep going on about this because it feels like I'm becoming as obsessed as you with memesand the two won't meet.
So I will just point out this and leave it at that

You keep talking about how our club was built on Legendary manly people, with never say die attitude, perorming above and beyond with strength and stamina in the spirit of Manly.

I give you just one of many examples
Toovey, what a great Manly man, a legend, tough as nails, spilled blood as a player and stood up as a passionate coach in press conferences, if any player or person eptimises the Manly spirit you love to promote it is Geoff Toovey...

And what did to your admirational Mr Penn do to him, stabbed him in the back, threw him on the rubbish heap and treated him him with contempt. Yet you want to admire the guy who did that to the very spirit of our club.
You and maxta are complicit in that rubbishing because you stand by Penn not the spirit of Manly you say you defend.

I'm not quitting the team I'm quitting Penn pty

You and maxta can keep sucking Penn cil d1ck.

I find it appalling Manly people putting their selfish agendas ahead of our Legendary club

Absolutely appalling

Without our Legendary club we are all nothing
We are not Manly players
We are not Manly supporters
We are not Manly owners

All Glory belongs to our Legendary club
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Last edited:

I find it appalling Manly people putting their selfish agendas ahead of our Legendary club

Absolutely appalling

Without our Legendary club we are all nothing
We are not Manly players
We are not Manly supporters
We are not Manly owners

All Glory belongs to our Legendary club
View attachment 22589
Delusional

My position, whether you agree with it or not, is that I oppose what they did with Des. He had a year left on his contract. They should have just let him run it out and then changed coaches. That would have been professional (or as close as we might expect in Rugby League).

But what's done is done. With that being said, something stinks about the situation. And the verbal appointment of a new coach without any competitive interviewing process while the existing coach still has a job? The optics of the situation for the consumer (which are us supporters) are not ideal.

We as consumers or supporters, or however you might classify yourself have every right to be cranky. So yes I do wish to protest in some way, and maybe my voice will be heard. Most likely it will not.

Many of you have complained that we keep on doing the same thing and nothing changes on the field, and so we have lacked success of late. Well if we blindly give hard earned dollars without any expectation of the club being a professionally run organisation then will they change? Why would they?

If there are any levers or gears that I can use to influence Manly, such as not giving them money, to fix their organisation, then it seems like the right thing to do. If they get their **** together, then that decision can be re-visited.

I know I'm going to regret this.......but how is encouraging people to be joining the Footy Club going to cause more division?

Well I was thinking it but not getting involved.

Been a member of both for years.

Where were you all when Penn sacked Barrett? Where was the love for Barrett? Yes, let’s send the club broke. That’ll show Penn we mean business. Get a life you muppets, just leave. I’ll be on the hill.

Where were you all when Penn sacked Barrett? Where was the love for Barrett? Yes, let’s send the club broke. That’ll show Penn we mean business. Get a life you muppets, just leave. I’ll be on the hill.
The same place we were when he sacked Geoof Toovey.

Watching on appalled at the same piss-poor management skills he is showing now. Admittedly Barrett was no great loss, yet the same mistakes keep showing up. We ought to be a top 4 team most of the time, we are barely doing that every few years. There is one common denominator in every mistake and poor performance since 2011. Penn's management.

Who cares about Barrett and Des for that matter. My concern is Penn ruining the brand, like he has since 2014 onwards.. I'll be on the hill also, but Mr Slimeball ain't getting my coin yet....And without my $75 it sends us broke, we were surely f#ched anyway, but then again all clubs made a profit last year, so he can tip into his slush fund. F#ck Scott Penn

Manly may have made a profit but id suggest next season will be using a different coloured ink. a lot of next season is derived from the feelings of this season. Hope

2022 gave us plenty hope, plenty of free to air games to sell to the corporates on the back of a big 21. get ready to play the warriors 12 times next season at 5am tuesdays delayed to inconvenience all time zones.

only tom can save us from drinking tinnies in our uggies and jam jams before work.

manly fans were brimming with excitement after 21 and saw 22 as a distinct chance ( well some ).its harder to get excited about this squad considering talent losses, mainly foran, this season, and the vibe of doubt over every part of our footy roster, eg, jersey gate, des punted, all the inuendo, recruitment

its going to take a couple of **** hot forwards and a young hooker that does brookvale, to perk up interest . anything less will quickly dampen any remaining hope

anyone bought food, fuel lately. recreational spending is getting tight. its a different place to this time last year

selling memberships and corporate on the back of the 21 and 22 seasons is going to be a whole different kettle of plant based, smiley face shaped, fish

christmas merchandise may take a hammering as getting jerseys approved for sale now requires 8 signatures, 4 x 16 digit codes and 2 drops of sweat from terry randalls head tape, (replays games only)

a new grandstand is fine in primetime but how will it fill at 5 oclock fridays

Revenue will be down before you consider dessies payout .

No mate, that is where your mistaken, I am but a small insignificant micro part, of the football club.
I am not any part of Penn pty Scamly Pea Eagles no longer.
No Manly soul is insignificant when they play a part in the spirit of our Legendary club feathered friend including your great self @ManEagle

All Great Manly souls are stronger together
and when we are stronger together we can all contribute to a stronger and more successful club
And that is what we all that want
That is our priority
A stronger Manly club
Don't let your priority be your personal agenda with others .
Focus on the Big Picture .
Focus on Manly
and Keep your eyes on our up coming winning premiership prize
2023 is our new era of resurgence
be part of the inspiration and not the bitter separation

Since 1947 not all Manly people agreed with each other and got on together
But they were Great Manly people because they always put the club first and got on with the job by sticking around and of making our club stronger .

Stick around . Dont sit on the fence you will only get splinters on your arse

See the source image

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8