Best Way To Protest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
spam GIF

$6.90 for a bloody can I saw today, I nearly fainted.

Manly may have made a profit but id suggest next season will be using a different coloured ink. a lot of next season is derived from the feelings of this season. Hope

2022 gave us plenty hope, plenty of free to air games to sell to the corporates on the back of a big 21. get ready to play the warriors 12 times next season at 5am tuesdays delayed to inconvenience all time zones.

only tom can save us from drinking tinnies in our uggies and jam jams before work.

manly fans were brimming with excitement after 21 and saw 22 as a distinct chance ( well some ).its harder to get excited about this squad considering talent losses, mainly foran, this season, and the vibe of doubt over every part of our footy roster, eg, jersey gate, des punted, all the inuendo, recruitment

its going to take a couple of **** hot forwards and a young hooker that does brookvale, to perk up interest . anything less will quickly dampen any remaining hope

anyone bought food, fuel lately. recreational spending is getting tight. its a different place to this time last year

selling memberships and corporate on the back of the 21 and 22 seasons is going to be a whole different kettle of plant based, smiley face shaped, fish

christmas merchandise may take a hammering as getting jerseys approved for sale now requires 8 signatures, 4 x 16 digit codes and 2 drops of sweat from terry randalls head tape, (replays games only)

a new grandstand is fine in primetime but how will it fill at 5 oclock fridays

Revenue will be down before you consider dessies payout .
It may be down but there is no way they will be suffering

The whole run appears to be run in a very "efficient" manner serving the purpose for which it was bought

No Manly soul is insignificant when they play a part in the spirit of our Legendary club feathered friend including your great self @ManEagle

All Great Manly souls are stronger together
and when we are stronger together we can all contribute to a stronger and more successful club
And that is what we all that want
That is our priority
A stronger Manly club
Don't let your priority be your personal agenda with others .
Focus on the Big Picture .
Focus on Manly
and Keep your eyes on our up coming winning premiership prize
2023 is our new era of resurgence
be part of the inspiration and not the bitter separation

Since 1947 not all Manly people agreed with each other and got on together
But they were Great Manly people because they always put the club first and got on with the job by sticking around and of making our club stronger .

Stick around . Dont sit on the fence you will only get splinters on your arse

See the source image
Bozo, my feathered friend,
Pailing spike fences are so 1980's
Take a look around fences these days are wide concrete things or colourbond, and if you bring a cushion, maaaan some of those concrete fences are a delight to sit on. Many would say more comfortable than the old stand seats at brooky....
Not that I'm sitting on any fence mind you, I firmly jumped it. 👍

Bozo, my feathered friend,
Pailing spike fences are so 1980's
Take a look around fences these days are wide concrete things or colourbond, and if you bring a cushion, maaaan some of those concrete fences are a delight to sit on. Many would say more comfortable than the old stand seats at brooky....
Funny guy :)

All I can say to you is this my feathered friend ....

The grass in not always greener on the other side

You will be back

and we will be happy to have you back

In the mean time have a happy day :)

All I can say to you is this my feathered friend ....

The grass in not always greener on the other side

You will be back

and we will be happy to have you back

In the mean time have a happy day :)
I'm not leaving brother, just not giving Penn my hard earned.
Manly till I die

Have a good day Bozo

I'm not leaving brother, just not giving Penn my hard earned.
Manly till I die

Have a good day Bozo
I can empathize with you about our very mediocre Manly season

and I respect your hard earned is your right to spend as you wish

I just wish you could see Manly belongs not only to Mr Penn but to all Manly people and players

keep up your passionate Manly posts

and keep the Basterds honest

Just for the record, I never encouraged anyone to actually protest. My post was simply to direct anyone that was planning to withdraw their membership in protest, to make sure they joined the Football Club to keep a connection with the real club. So when the time comes and Penn hopefully moves on, people can flock back to the club, rather than wasting money on the stupidity of buying a Dolphins membership as some people have been joking about.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6