Best Way To Protest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the best way to support te club is to let the politics play out as they will anyway, then treat 2023 the same as any year and support Manly.
I mean it could be a horror show, but I reckon we will be competitive....time will tell.
I can tell you what I'm not gunna do, wait for the team to start winning footy games and become a force then suddenly jump back on the Manly supporters train.
Respect everyone does things their way, but I think now more than ever with the club under fire, is the time to stick together and get behind the team.
We want results and the team to do well, why run and hide when the going gets tough.
Absolutely not hiding @maxta .
And I will never leave the Manly supporters train.
But Penn will not get another cent out of me.
I have canceled my membership, and become a member of the football club.
‘And that wasn’t easy to do. I am very loyal. But Penn has got to go.

That's pretty sad, as I know you are 100% solid as a Seaeagles supporter mate.
Hopefully you'll be back in time and just for the record, Penn seems very ordinary in many ways, but I don't give a rats about that bloke, I'm supporting Manly till my last breath.
I do hope you are back in the future and know you definitely are a Manly supporter who wants the best for the future of the team.

One could argue that being a member of the MWRLFC is in some ways showing 'more loyalty' to the club than a sea eagles membership.

Less hats but more 'say'.

So well done you :)

(ge is a member of both...in case it's asked)

That's pretty sad, as I know you are 100% solid as a Seaeagles supporter mate.
Hopefully you'll be back in time and just for the record, Penn seems very ordinary in many ways, but I don't give a rats about that bloke, I'm supporting Manly till my last breath.
I do hope you are back in the future and know you definitely are a Manly supporter who wants the best for the future of the team.
@maxta mate. I’m not going anywhere. Unless @Dan gives me the arse.
As @manlyfan76 said, the Qld (interstate) membership is pretty shiithouse anyway.
Even if I did leave (which I wouldn’t) the daughter would kill me in my sleep.
No, you’re stuck with me. @;) It’s a Penn protest.

One could argue that being a member of the MWRLFC is in some ways showing 'more loyalty' to the club than a sea eagles membership.

Less hats but more 'say'.

So well done you :)

(ge is a member of both...in case it's asked)
I have to say, the one thing that is going to take a bit to get over is no more lanyards (yes, I may have 15, but is there such a thing as "too many lanyards "? Time will tell. There’s always therapy if it gets too much.)

If you intend on not renewing your membership in protest to Penn’s reckless management of our once great club. Then the best thing to do is to join as a member of the Manly Warringah Rugby League Football Club Ltd. Not only is it cheaper, it will keep you connected to our great club and if even 6000 members changed over it would send a huge message to mr Penn without walking away. This is the original Manly club that holds 2 seats on the NRL teams board and holds the preference share that controls the colours the location and the name. The more people join this, the stronger the original club becomes.

Show me an easy way to do it

@maxta mate. I’m not going anywhere. Unless @Dan gives me the arse.
As @manlyfan76 said, the Qld (interstate) membership is pretty shiithouse anyway.
Even if I did leave (which I wouldn’t) the daughter would kill me in my sleep.
No, you’re stuck with me. @;) It’s a Penn protest.
Well I'm happy with that mate - I reckon your a Champion 🤙

Honestly , what we need as fans , is success.

Winning a lot more games than we loose.

Then everyone won’t give a **** about the owner , who the coach is , who got sacked , who the CEO is.

It’s been a pretty traumatic 3-4 months for us fans , and the next 3-4 won’t be much different , BUT, if we start winning games what’s been said , whose done what ( and who hasn’t ) will mean **** all.

That’s what we need.

Success.

I have to say, the one thing that is going to take a bit to get over is no more lanyards (yes, I may have 15, but is there such a thing as "too many lanyards "? Time will tell. There’s always therapy if it gets too much.)

lol

About 2 months ago I just threw a heap out!

Lanyards, not therapy

We shall not , we shall not be moved

We shall not, we shall not be moved,

Just like a tree that's planted by the Northern Beaches

We shall not be moved !!!

See the source image

No - the best way is a protest against the team you support....good luck with that and when the team improves you'll likely be the first 1 back on the bandwagon
Who cares about Penn - support your team you flog
You have screwed up thinking, but that's ok your speeeeecial and the Nigerians love you
Penn won't get another cent from me, no matter how good we go. The MWRLFC will continue to do so, in fact their winners, they get the extra memberships I was paying Penn.
But then I'm just a flog.

You have screwed up thinking, but that's ok your speeeeecial and the Nigerians love you
Penn won't get another cent from me, no matter how good we go. The MWRLFC will continue to do so, in fact their winners, they get the extra memberships I was paying Penn.
But then I'm just a flog.
Who do you support?
Penn or Manly?
I'm special enough to know that is a warped way of supporting your team, if you ever did.

Who do you support?
Penn or Manly?
I'm special enough to know that is a warped way of supporting your team, if you ever did.
Well said @maxta

No one is bigger than our Legendary club

The Spirit of our Legendary club transcends above all

Manly Sea Eagles logo

Who do you support?
Penn or Manly?
WTF are you on
Your trying to tell me that being a member of the MWRLFC is not supporting my team while being a member of Penns fan club is the be all end all of support.

Wow good luck with that.

Well said @maxta

No one is bigger than our Legendary club

The Spirit of our Legendary club transcends above all

Manly Sea Eagles logo
What is our club @BOZO what is it made of ?
Bricks and mortar ?
Or individuals coming together as a team, spilling blood, becoming legends, collective fans ?
Then you have Penn..............

What is our club @BOZO what is it made of ?
Bricks and mortar ?
Or individuals coming together as a team, spilling blood, becoming legends, collective fans ?
Then you have Penn..............
Our club was made by the spirit of the never say die great Manly people that have always stuck around to turn our club around in turbulent times and Triumphed

Our club was not made by quitters that waked away in times of adversity

Mr Penn Like him or not but admire him for not being a quitter and taking his money and running away

Good morning My fellow feathered friends ...

The Best way to protest is to stick around and inspire by leading by example
and exemplifying the great qualities and benchmark of our legendary clubs Great character

Your never say die optimistic positive attitude that is the foundations for future success
and Your loyal and committed standing which is the stability and the security and the foundations of our existence that preserves order in our world of struggles of the right and the wrong the weak and the strong

Stay Passionate
Stay strong
lead by example
Stick around and speak your mind
and Keep the Bastards honest

Mr Penn ....
Our Legendary club is not meant just to be kept alive
Our Legendary club is meant to thrive
2nd Best is not a Manly thing !
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14