Be Manly ........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cliffylyons said:
Big announcement the week of the scums vs us.

Don't know if it's good or bad, but it is definitely big.

Thanks cliffy. Haven't seen you around inflaming things since your major flurry in Nov. Bored or is it Mr Invisable or any number of doggie stokers just swapping names? Get a life.

ManlyBacker said:
cliffylyons said:

Thanks cliffy. Haven't seen you around inflaming things since your major flurry in Nov. Bored or is it Mr Invisable or any number of doggie stokers just swapping names? Get a life.

No I had visited my parents over the Christmas/ New Years over in London and sadly my father passed away a 10 days before I was due to leave. Stayed over there with my mother for an extra two months.

cliffylyons said:
ManlyBacker said:
cliffylyons said:

No I had visited my parents over the Christmas/ New Years over in London and sadly my father passed away a 10 days before I was due to leave. Stayed over there with my mother for an extra two months.

Fine. Fess up some details.

The Eagle said:
I posted that picture on Their website for a laugh

The cowardly moderator VAI deleted it and warned me LOLOLOL
for trolling

What a weak coward

Does not surprise me. The hypocrisy of allowing mock up after mock up of Toovey pics but taking down yours is just an overall reflection of the general character over there.. I've met nicer fans IRL so all's not lost.

I call them on absolute cowardice

They reckon we'll start a fight lol
They were the ones the chaser sold
branded weaponry to,its not us thats
bad,its those filth over there just like
the mod who needs to [edited for inappropriate abuse of a woman]

I want to get hold of whoever the replacement
for Lussick is before the match and say

"[edited for inciting violence] "

[edited for unsubstantiated gossip]

ManlyBacker said:
cliffylyons said:
ManlyBacker said:
cliffylyons said:

Fine. Fess up some details.

As I said, I don't know if it's good or bad, as I do not know. But all I was told was that it is a big announcement.

Earnie the Eagle said:
cliffylyons said:

..ffs if you know something, stop offering crumbs and tell the whole story or shut up!

See above.

We should make our own:

"Bred not bought..."

Or "If you want to be us, support us!!"

The funny thing is they fear the Manly fans are going to cause problems? They are the ones inciting violence with that T-shirt. They are the ones starting something. Even funnier is Greenberg thinking Manly fans won't travel. Todd, get your head out of your arse!! We have been waiting for this game since Des left the club. We'll be out there in our numbers, don't you worry about us. Might want to look at your own supporter base first. The only thing that will stop our fans is the possibility of your fans deciding to take their anger out on us, like they tried to last year.

The Bulldogs have ALWAYS been known as the instigators. If anything happens to any Manly fans on Friday night, I can tell you there is an 83% chance it wasn't started by the Manly fan.

Jono said:
We should make our own:

"Bred not bought..."

Or "If you want to be us, support us!!"

The Bulldogs have ALWAYS been known as the instigators. If anything happens to any Manly fans on Friday night, I can tell you there is an 83% chance it wasn't started by the Manly fan.

Yes, but 76% of all statistics are made up.

The Eagle said:
I call them on absolute cowardice

They reckon we'll start a fight lol
They were the ones the chaser sold
branded weaponry to,its not us thats
bad,its those filth over there just like
the mod who needs to [edited for inappropriate abuse of a woman]

I want to get hold of whoever the replacement
for Lussick is before the match and say

"[edited for inciting violence] "

[edited for unsubstantiated gossip]

I don't even know what was edited here but you seriously need to get a grip. Why are you on their bloody site in the first place?

Jono said:
They are the ones inciting violence with that T-shirt.

I just can't see that. It is a joke, a bit of fun to raise dollars at our expense. I can live with it very easily. As others have said it shows that we are what they wish to aspire to.

Think of it as a compliment. They so badly want to have our winning culture and be like us because they have absolutely trashed their own culture. They are a soleless shell of a club sold out to the corporate octopuss and now they think they can transplant another club's winning culture into their own pitiful hole of a club.

I didn't incite violence,I referenced the chaser and said they didn't joke with us

I didn't make an unsubstantiated rumour, its the said persons forum avatar and it had a moustache IMO, see for yourself, oh the other rumour which has yet to surface, like our entire first grade leaving with posts from Rambomerkin and those other douches? Why haven't they been deleted if they aren't moderator troll accounts? seems like either a conspiracy or Gallop style inconsistency with deletions

We don't delete the dribble Mr invisible rambles about, they deleted a picture meant to be a joke because they are weak cowards who can't face the truth or take a joke, they are scum who want our club dead forever

Without our club, league is forever dead to me and I wouldn't kill any club, **** I'd bring back the bears so all their fans had there team back, we have been dead before and its a very **** feeling

I didn't see the rest of the post, but the "[edited for unsubstantiated gossip]" would clean up 90% of threads over the last 2 months. I welcome these edits, but I don't think there's enough mods, or minutes in the day to edit all "unsubstantiated gossip" posts. Seems an odd edit considering all the rumours floating around which are being posted. For example, cliffylyons first post in this thread.

TE,
I was wrong last night. You are entitled to visit any web site you want. I went there once around 2 months ago and found the place offensive and haven't been back. I'm astonished that the place is obviously not moderated.

But think about this - if you don't post there, don't rib them in a public forum, would they bother coming here? Maybe they would, but I can't help feel that the crap we have to clean up here has been partially invited by our fans going there.

Volley said:
I didn't see the rest of the post, but the "[edited for unsubstantiated gossip]" would clean up 90% of threads over the last 2 months. I welcome these edits, but I don't think there's enough mods, or minutes in the day to edit all "unsubstantiated gossip" posts. Seems an odd edit considering all the rumours floating around which are being posted. For example, cliffylyons first post in this thread.

Yes,but it only happened to my post which makes me wonder alot about the identity of rambo***** and all the other one timers who give us hot tips about whoever has left

Bit weird if you ask me and about as consistant as David Gallop

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4