Be Manly ........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
The fact you are talking about a game 2 weeks away indicates how good a job the bulldogs marketing team is doing

What a load of crap. We are talking about our next home game. Also it involves a traitorous ex-coach. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Bulldogs marketing. But according to you we aren't allowed to talk about it until next week. I have been looking forward to this game for months, like most Manly fans.

Eric Galt said:
lsz said:
The fact you are talking about a game 2 weeks away indicates how good a job the bulldogs marketing team is doing

What a load of crap. We are talking about our next home game. Also it involves a traitorous ex-coach. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Bulldogs marketing. But according to you we aren't allowed to talk about it until next week. I have been looking forward to this game for months, like most Manly fans.
Well said mate. Lsz is the PC and thought police of this place

AxWoF0KCEAELGlt.jpg

Cameron said:
Eric Galt said:
lsz said:

Well said mate. Lsz is the PC and thought police of this place
lsz doesn't seem to attack alternative views with insults and ridicule. Come to think of it, you are more like the thought police around here :D

Ridiculing other teams with taking the piss out of other teams is a really lame marketing strategy
Wouldn't it be better to bring out shirts with positive slogans for their own players & club

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ridiculing other teams with taking the piss out of other teams is a really lame marketing strategy
Wouldn't it be better to bring out shirts with positive slogans for their own players & club

The dogs being humane? Bitch please they are worse than souffs

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4