Be Manly ........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Mals said:
How is it a clever slogan? It just highlights that the Bulldogs don't have a winning culture so they had to try & import one.

May not be that clever the slogan itself but it is good marketing. Good on them.

May the best team win. Remembering its just a game for gods sake.

Mmmmm maybe you're right but I think a blue t-shirt with a photo of Des eating a kebab would sell more.

This is so embarrasing for them. They are basically admitting to wanting to be us and not themselves. I honestly cannot see Des thinking this is a good idea. I reckon he would be furious and embarrased. Oh well Geenturd now i really feel sorry for you. I think he is starting to believe his own hype. Great motivation for our boys and i honestly reckon something that dumb wouldnt help with attracting our stars.

pfffff.....Just another cheap gimmick from a cheap soulless club, says more about them than us.

I reckon all Manly fans should boycott this game. It makes me sick to think that the Dogs would get one red cent from me, and that knob Greenturd would be spewing if no Manly fans came. He is trying to suck us in to filling his stadium and Des's pockets. No way!!!!!. i will wait till the Brookie game and buy 5 tickets for myself and if its sold out i will give the tickets away to manly fans. Dont let this wanker trick you into going to this circus sideshow. The boys can do it without us.

I think it's hilarious, they can't win so they bought our coach and recruitment manager and tried to buy our culture / players / remaining staff and now need our name as well?

At this rate Greenburg will be funding an upgrade to brookvale oval to co share with the Manly-Warringah Seaeagles and the Manly-Warringah Bulldogs

Look as far as the slogan goes, i would hate to think they paid for it, but as a marketing exercise it has promise. Every team would circle a few clashes a year where they hope to cash in on local rivalry, hatred and past experiences.

Obviously the dogs have circled this as a game to promote and hope to lift attendance due to current hostilities. As a result they have decided to give away a 3 dollar shirt with a 2 cent slogan to turn the game into an experience for their supporters and to seperate it from the norm

They have shown a few balls and "called manly out" before the game to incite expectations and hope that flows through with $$$$.The timing is also good for them having a bye this weekend to have 2 weeks lead in to promote this and get their supporters talking and anticipating the clash further helps the cause

I wouldn't think des would much like it, as he hates giving opposition anything

You gotta chase the bucks anyway you can, so you dont have to take games to perth and gosford

Also go to remember , when des and team came a year early the dogs had to go to the bank to get cash loans to pay everyone up including the current squad. They need results both on and off the field.

Oh dear.. They really need to develop their own identity.
This is that desperate it is laughable.:)

tookey said:
I wonder if greenturd has already had bulldogs 2012 premiers t-shirts printed?

Funny you should say that as I just happen to have found a link to the design

http://www.zazzle.com.au/i_love_coffs_harbour_tshirt-235852882462149172

Hi People .. im new here but not a new Manly supporter ( 32 years ), im a shire boy but being with Manly since that freak LEGEND PHIL BLAKE !! i have been reading the forums this year , because of this DES and Manly issue. im so annoyed about our DES HASLER and his INTEGRITY... disgusting !!

but im afraid to say and this is my oppinion that Foran has already signed with DOGS.. reading about DES being his mentor and them both sharing the same manger i was 60% shore of it up till today. Reading this low desperate marketing ploy by the dogs with the shirts , to me its a very confindent & cocky message being send out... Be Manly , Be a Dog !!! this wouldnt just be done for Hasler because his being there since last year !!!

i hope im wrong because our havles duo could of been something for the future.

BUT DONT FORGET THE PLAYERS DONT MAKE OUR CLUB . THE CLUB WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

its just unfortunate that DES is so sour and bitter , leaving the club just wasnt enough for him..

MANLY 2012 & beyond

We should get a shirt out asap in response. Something very clever and very subtle. How about "Bulldogs suck"?

This is funny stuff.....fair dinkum a T-Shirt with "Be Manly be a Bulldog".... what are we coming to??

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6