Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Heading out for a few bevies, but thought I'd put an end to this thread first.

The pasteur beckons. Farewell Cletus.

SEA EAGLES PUT HASTINGS OUT OF HIS MISERY

#BREAKING: Manly have announced that exiled utility Jackson Hastings has been released with immediate effect.

The club said it was a mutual decision made after talks with Hastings' management.

Manly wished Hastings, who played 13 games for the maron-and-whites, all the best in his future endeavours.

He gets a pay out? Not sure that is the worst thing

As for Mole we all know his feelings / agenda

Plus it was 'mutually agreed to' - mole and his lackeys can't read
Plus Hastings has never been fragile. It's usually been his up himself attitude that has caused problems
Plus he's not a kid.
Plus the duty of care shown to this guy over his time here has been far and above what many other teams would show.
Plus.... the mole...say no more

Quite happy with the outcome actually.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder why we didn't do this weeks/months ago and free up a spot in the 30 for Anderson/ Manase .

Always thought we looked a better team in the majority of instances that he was on the field. He is vastly superior to the current version of Hodkinson and i am sure that he will rise to the occassion at his new club Super League or NRL when he gets the opportunity.

I hope the story comes out what really happened and it will and we get rid of the most divisive person at the club the million dollar kid.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8