Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
And lol at the rlpa - bunch of friggen toothless tigers when it counts so don't come marching into Manly trying to look tough.
Yeah, If my memory serves me correctly when the tigers forced Robbie Farrah out by not selecting him, if it could be justified, the RLPA would've got him re-instated. We have 2 halves ahead of Hastings so he's out.

I felt a bit sorry for him before, but if this report is correct and he's knocked back offers from super league, which is where his future lies, as it's clear there isn't one at Manly, and if another NRL club wanted him it would've already happened as Manly made it obvious that we would release him if anybody else wanted him, then to hell with him. He's just trying to screw us and Fainu with the June 30 deadline.

Take the offer Jackson, it's obvious that's best for everyone including you. Don't let sour grapes destroy your future.

Winner... chihuahua!!!

rottweiler-and-chihuahua-stock-picture-671897.jpg

Oops, that's a big pic, sorry everyone.

And lol at the rlpa - bunch of friggen toothless tigers when it counts so don't come marching into Manly trying to look tough.

A 'quiet' meeting that once again gets leaked to the press.

Why is there no path? Must be busy visiting EVERY club with players in a similar 'fringe' situation. We have Hodko and dce. that's that.

I guess everyone is having a say in Manly's selection, why not the r lame p a
So Manly pseudo selectors are the NRL Board and now the RLPA - WTF :mad:

What about the welfare of the other 29 Manly players that Jacko's problems impact upon :cool:

No wonder Plod left for OS :mm:

Simple response to the RLPA's claim that we are not offering him a pathway to the NRL .....

Dear RLPA .... we are not standing in his way ..... we are happy to release him at any time day or night to any NRL team that wants him .... we will also pack his bags ... give him $10 for play lunch .... and personally transport him to his new club .....

Simple response to the RLPA's claim that we are not offering him a pathway to the NRL .....

Dear RLPA .... we are not standing in his way ..... we are happy to release him at any time day or night to any NRL team that wants him .... we will also pack his bags ... give him $10 for play lunch .... and personally transport him to his new club .....

cap breach!!!!

Kent and his dribble. Only 4 weeks ago barrett in an interview squashed claims he would move marty on. Said while im at the club i want marty here!

Only last year Taupau said manly was the closest side he had played with and it was because of the close knit group and friendships it was helping them win footy games on the field.

What has changed in 6 months. Dont leave marty. Manly needs you

We have stopped winning so who knows...

Kent and his dribble. Only 4 weeks ago barrett in an interview squashed claims he would move marty on. Said while im at the club i want marty here!

Only last year Taupau said manly was the closest side he had played with and it was because of the close knit group and friendships it was helping them win footy games on the field.

So Trent said "while im at the club i want marty here!" - So Martys gone too? OMG

A glass of scotch or two down and my take on the Hastings situation, and I hope I am wrong.

I don't think Hastings is going anywhere before June 30. Think about it, he is on good coin, gets to run around in reserves, he doesn't want to go to England, yet, it's bloody cold. I reckon old Jackson is a bit of a passive aggressive little prat so if he stays he stuffs up Barrett and the salary cap situation. He owes Barrett nothing, especially the way Barrett handled the whole situation and his stupid will never play in first grade again this year comment, when all he had to do was drop him and say nothing. If pressed all he had to add was that Jackson isn't playing well at the moment and a stint at Blacktown will help his confidence. Another club here or overseas will pick Hastings up in 2019 so he is in no rush, all Barrett did was air the clubs dirty laundry in public and feed the media. His comments were not smart and shows that he has a long, long way to go before he is a 1st grade coach.

You're a goose Trent and Hastings is a prat and neither of you are made from the fabric that makes a Sea Eagle so you both can go and f... off.

Time for another scotch.

A glass of scotch or two down and my take on the Hastings situation, and I hope I am wrong.

I don't think Hastings is going anywhere before June 30. Think about it, he is on good coin, gets to run around in reserves, he doesn't want to go to England, yet, it's bloody cold.

It's summer in England right now and he will be fully paid to leave, plus maybe even a signing off bonus.@:)
Liked the rest of it though mate. Enjoy your scotch..

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8