Barretts threat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Everyone wishing the demise of Barrett may in fact get their wish!!

BUT I really believe those thinking that this automatically sees the return of De$ and 2V could be dreaming.

Meaning at this stage Neil Henry would be the coach OR John Cartwright.

Frying pan, into fire comes to mind.

Good. Just go.
A coach should want to finish the season.
At least see it out.
But if he's that way he is then better he leaves and saves us the payout.
But I dare say he's had legal advice.
Hopefully from Martin, Barton and Far...go.

You'd have to think this is the work though of Gould. Use this to get out of your deal then come over here and have what you want. After the year he's had I can't blame him for bailing but the fact Gould runs a club and holds a high position in the media for the same sport so he can write his own narrative so to speak is disgraceful...

AND, here comes the spoon as a result !!

Hope everyone is really chuffed with that.

Some people should be careful what they wish for .... I think there will be more than a few players pissed off if Barrett isn't supported ..

I think Baz has been one of the few things holding this club together ..... it certainly hasn't been Penn, Gorman, Cartwright or Zorba ... or the mangey bearded one ...

Last edited:
Not necessarily the spoon.
If he chooses to walk out all anger should be directed to him and/or the Penn's.
Supporters opinions on a fan site mean diddly squat.
Especially to this club.

I wasn’t referring to us at all but clearly ( well to me) Baz is well liked by the players and if sacked I reckon there will be a gigantic **** YOU to the Penn’s with three very big losses guaranteeing the spoon.

And we as fans get to share that misery too!!

I wasn’t referring to us at all but clearly ( well to me) Baz is well liked by the players and if sacked I reckon there will be a gigantic **** YOU to the Penn’s with three very big losses guaranteeing the spoon.

And we as fans get to share that misery too!!
Well let's hope that's not the case.
Both him and the club should see the year out.
Hadley just said he heard it from a source at the club.
Wonder who?

Either way - make a decision.
There's nothing more unstable for a club than indecision...

Yep, Lyall has to sort this ASAP. One way or another has to address this so that the team can focus on the remaining 3 games. Beacuse if there is anything the club would have learned this yr is the off field cr@p affects the players no matter what they say.

Not saying it's true but if he gets up and walks away before the full time whistle at Suncorp then it reflects very badly on TB. Easy to pack up and run with 3 games to go so you don't get labelled with getting the spoon then he is just a quitter and even the players will see through that. At seasons end go where you want but to pick up and take off when the pressure is on shows that St George chocker mentality.

F@## Barrett if he leaves. The bloke has form with keeping secrets, he did it for a year whilst he waited for them to sack Toovey. I for one won't miss him and he is exactly what Gould needs, a puppet. If we end up with the spoon it will be by his hand. If he walks we just get in a good old fashioned Manly "us against the world" mode and thrash whoever we have to.

The Penn choices for coaches should twenty bwarret spill his lollies.

Top tier - Madge or De$
Mid tier - Hook, 2V, Henry
Lower tier - Cartwright, Any Storm assistant coach

Wildcard - Kev Walters, or Sprog of the immortal clown.

Any others ?

Let’s not forget who is stirring this **** up, started in the MD last weekend.

Has a record for getting rid of people who cross him in any way.

I truly hope the club severs ties completely as this individual has had way way too much influence for many years.

Most clubs have them though ( Gould a perfect example).

It really makes me sad every single time someone is shafted for what may be a very small thing.

What sort of coach do you think will want to join a club were the current coach left because they did not provide the support staff contractually promised ..... and twice when demanded ... refused to get the professional staff promised ....

But please .... don't let me stop the numb-nutts from somehow saying Barrett is the problem ....

As somebody who likes Barrett, I am starting to hope he does leave .... he deserves better than the **** this club keeps dishing up ... and good luck to any of the punchies that are left holding it together ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8