Austin Dias signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don’t knock them. Very comfortable car in their day.
I would not go past the old Chrysler Valiants

I owned a few of them including an E55 Valiant Charger

She would take off like Koula

Incredible acceleration

She was also a great looker . She was the Brigitte Bardot of her time

I was young and naive and sold it
Visual search query image

There you go, and we'd already then have 50% of the entire wins from last season hahaha

But to be fair, the only other team as bad as our Blacktown team was Dias West's team. So maybe we WOULDN'T get improvement ! Haha
He might turn out to be better than Keppie?

At least Keppie sets the bar pretty low

One day we might sign a Leinu or Leoata type prop Dreaming

Yeah my family car when I was a kid.

But not a good analogy for a prop, or any position really. Not the most powerful or speedy of vehicles.
Yep, same. Mum used to pick us from school, could fit about 8 kids in that thing, and stop at the shop on the way home and run in and buy a packet of smokes for her

And now Condon as well. Hell yeah. We are on f*&^ing fire. Who said there was a lack of signings. GF here we come baby. Time for a YART Ryno.

And now Condon as well. Hell yeah. We are on f*&^ing fire. Who said there was a lack of signings. GF here we come baby. Time for a YART Ryno.

I can't mate, I just can't. Is this club honestly taking the piss? Are we honestly trying to amass and stock-pile the biggest bunch of plodders in the game today? How the FARK are we THIS bad ! I swear this signing was a rushed signing (before Siebold, Flanagan, Dailey & others get here), because they wouldn't approve it. Same as that plug Dias who no-one's heard of. We don't get Matterson - we get his brother, aunt or sister or something (maybe Mum) - who knows....

I can't mate, I just can't. Is this club honestly taking the piss? Are we honestly trying to amass and stock-pile the biggest bunch of plodders in the game today? How the FARK are we THIS bad ! I swear this signing was a rushed signing (before Siebold, Flanagan, Dailey & others get here), because they wouldn't approve it. Same as that plug Dias who no-one's heard of. We don't get Matterson - we get his brother, aunt or sister or something (maybe Mum) - who knows....
Fair assessment, but I reckon 1 will work out better than expected and that's Roach....has plenty of ability and Tuilagi is a maybe for the 17...the others seem Blacktown and the odd deserate fill ins really.
Not to be negative, but what other Top 8 sides do they make, in fact what top 17 NRL sides on a consistent basis ?

Fair assessment, but I reckon 1 will work out better than expected and that's Roach....has plenty of ability and Tuilagi is a maybe for the 17...the others seem Blacktown and the odd deserate fill ins really.
Not to be negative, but what other Top 8 sides do they make, in fact what top 17 NRL sides on a consistent basis ?

None, these farm tractors would NOT make other teams. How decimated were The awful Tigers before Dias got a run? Cowboys started playing well this season - how many minutes did our marquee signing Condon get ? 0. Yep - 0.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8