Austin Dias signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares about dogs. Roosters or anyone else:-?. Our Roster is all we can control. There is So much good luck for a good season often stuff which U just can't control

According to this story he and Roache along with Matterson’ are only on train and trial deals at this stage also interesting that Kurt De Luis is on the same deal at the roosters.

NRL train and trial list: Josh Reynolds, Tristan Sailor among those hoping for top-30 contract​

A host of budding NRL players, and some high-profile veterans, will earn just $1000 a week to push their case for a full-time deal. Check out every club’s list

A former State of Origin star, the sons of some great players and those clinging on to their NRL dream. A host of players will spend the next few weeks auditioning for a full-time contract.

Among those looking to keep their NRL careers alive include Josh Reynolds (Canterbury), Austin Diaz (Manly), Kurt De Luis (Roosters) Tui Katoa (Roosters), Junior Pauga (Roosters) Jordan Rankin (Eels) and Tristan Sailor (Brisbane) who will be on the same footing as virtual unknowns.

They will earn $1000 a week in a bid to prove themselves as part of a train and trial deal. Some will last until Christmas while others will get a shot into the new year in the hope of landing a full-time contract.

A host of famous surnames also make the list of more than 100 players. Former St George skipper Mark Coyne’s son James will give it a crack at the Roosters while Tom Rodwell (son of Brett) is at Cronulla, Jack Stringer (son of Paul) at Canterbury, Max Plath (son of John) at Brisbane and Haizyn Mellars (son of Vince) at South Sydney.

Manly have thrown ex-Warrior and Eel Nathaniel Roache a lifeline. The luckless Roache spent this year working in a warehouse and rehabilitating his knee after sustaining his third ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in his only top grade game for the Eels last year.

“I’m going to give it one last crack,” Roache, 26, said.

“I’m feeling good and fit after the last surgery.

“I was working from 2.30pm to midnight and doing my rehab and fitness during the day. When you’ve played footy for so long you forget what the real world is like. It’s been a blessing in disguise.

“I’ve prided myself to get back as quick as I can and up there everyone in the fitness side of things. Durability has always been my problem. My main goal is to get through the pre-season and impress during the trials.”

Roache will be joined by former Eels teammate Ryan Matterson’s brother Dean at Manly.

Last year the likes of Ash Taylor, Tyrone Roberts, Michael Molo, Alec McDonald, Edrick Lee and Shaq Mitchell were among the players who started the summer on a train-and-trial deal and went on to secure NRL deals.

With no restrictions on how many train and trial players they can have, some clubs have more than a dozen. Others have kept the list to a handful.

I though Madge was still the coach back when they signed those contracts?
I can't remember why I wrote that now but it might have been coz Sheens was back at the Club making the decisions. Ala Gould at Bulldogs. Hence, those players might have had more respect for Sheens to get the place sorted out and therefore, a good reason to go. Do you buy that?? @;)

According to this story he and Roache along with Matterson’ are only on train and trial deals at this stage also interesting that Kurt De Luis is on the same deal at the roosters.

NRL train and trial list: Josh Reynolds, Tristan Sailor among those hoping for top-30 contract​

A host of budding NRL players, and some high-profile veterans, will earn just $1000 a week to push their case for a full-time deal. Check out every club’s list

A former State of Origin star, the sons of some great players and those clinging on to their NRL dream. A host of players will spend the next few weeks auditioning for a full-time contract.

Among those looking to keep their NRL careers alive include Josh Reynolds (Canterbury), Austin Diaz (Manly), Kurt De Luis (Roosters) Tui Katoa (Roosters), Junior Pauga (Roosters) Jordan Rankin (Eels) and Tristan Sailor (Brisbane) who will be on the same footing as virtual unknowns.

They will earn $1000 a week in a bid to prove themselves as part of a train and trial deal. Some will last until Christmas while others will get a shot into the new year in the hope of landing a full-time contract.

A host of famous surnames also make the list of more than 100 players. Former St George skipper Mark Coyne’s son James will give it a crack at the Roosters while Tom Rodwell (son of Brett) is at Cronulla, Jack Stringer (son of Paul) at Canterbury, Max Plath (son of John) at Brisbane and Haizyn Mellars (son of Vince) at South Sydney.

Manly have thrown ex-Warrior and Eel Nathaniel Roache a lifeline. The luckless Roache spent this year working in a warehouse and rehabilitating his knee after sustaining his third ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in his only top grade game for the Eels last year.

“I’m going to give it one last crack,” Roache, 26, said.

“I’m feeling good and fit after the last surgery.

“I was working from 2.30pm to midnight and doing my rehab and fitness during the day. When you’ve played footy for so long you forget what the real world is like. It’s been a blessing in disguise.

“I’ve prided myself to get back as quick as I can and up there everyone in the fitness side of things. Durability has always been my problem. My main goal is to get through the pre-season and impress during the trials.”

Roache will be joined by former Eels teammate Ryan Matterson’s brother Dean at Manly.

Last year the likes of Ash Taylor, Tyrone Roberts, Michael Molo, Alec McDonald, Edrick Lee and Shaq Mitchell were among the players who started the summer on a train-and-trial deal and went on to secure NRL deals.

With no restrictions on how many train and trial players they can have, some clubs have more than a dozen. Others have kept the list to a handful.
I think one of the interesting things from this article was Roache's comment

“I was working from 2.30pm to midnight and doing my rehab and fitness during the day. When you’ve played footy for so long you forget what the real world is like. It’s been a blessing in disguise."

I think a few blokes in our squad (and across all clubs) might want to think about that.

I think one of the interesting things from this article was Roache's comment

“I was working from 2.30pm to midnight and doing my rehab and fitness during the day. When you’ve played footy for so long you forget what the real world is like. It’s been a blessing in disguise."

I think a few blokes in our squad (and across all clubs) might want to think about that.
Yeah, I really hope Roache is able to stay healthy and compete for a spot. He was an absolute gun as a junior and might still have plenty to offer. Good luck to him.

I would not go past the old Chrysler Valiants

I owned a few of them including an E55 Valiant Charger

She would take off like Koula

Incredible acceleration

She was also a great looker . She was the Brigitte Bardot of her time

I was young and naive and sold it
Visual search query image
My Dad had this car - I think it was the first car he bought and he just hung onto it. Always tinkering with it. I remember he had a radar detector in it and he liked to count down backwards at red lights and beat everyone off the mark.
What was annoying was that all my friends talked **** about that car - “Wog Chariot” “The Wog Mobile” etc.

My Dad had this car - I think it was the first car he bought and he just hung onto it. Always tinkering with it. I remember he had a radar detector in it and he liked to count down backwards at red lights and beat everyone off the mark.
What was annoying was that all my friends talked **** about that car - “Wog Chariot” “The Wog Mobile” etc.
Yes I had a few Marrickville Mercedes' in my time including a 1974 Charger, great cars in their day 😀

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6