Austin Dias signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Austin Dias - hopefully he becomes 'Buenos Dias'

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: R3
Even the tigers have signed 2 first grade players who played in the GF. Koroisau and Papali’i so the fact we currently stink doesn't mean we can't jag a decent player.

Allowing for DCE.Jake and Tom eating a lot of the cap still our roster just makes no sense.

Even the tigers have signed 2 first grade players who played in the GF. Koroisau and Papali’i so the fact we currently stink doesn't mean we can't jag a decent player.

Allowing for DCE.Jake and Tom eating a lot of the cap still our roster just makes no sense.
Hmmmm, that's true. Sheens might have more respect tho. Dunno.

That is not the expectation at all the expectation is we sign 1 decent signing you know a player another club would be interested in I don't think that's asking to much as a supporter.

I'm sick of every signing being described as a "depth" signing that is all we do we lose players every season and replace them with "depth" signings and people wonder why our team is crap.

We have gone past the tipping point we have to many "depth" players and not enough first graders.

Clubs are in the business of selling hope to their fans and looking at our squad at the moment (unless Seibold has a surprise) it is hard to get enthusiastic about it.
Yes I agree 1 ( or even more ) would be great BUT nevertheless it still pisses me off that every single signing , who might in their own right have some promise , are denigrated from the get go as being “ ****ing useless”.

And it seems everyone has easily forgotten that there’s a 17th side next year , who have been offering ridiculous money to try and build a team SO getting a player “ of note “ is that much harder !!

Am I asking too much given caps gone up $400k, on top of losing Taupau $800k, Foz $400k, Davey $200k, Taufua $200k, S. Fainu $100k (top 30 league min.), Walker $400k, that we use that circa $2.5M - $3M (I've probably understated most there) to attain at least one quality player (that fills a damned gap?), rather than back-filling Blacktown?

Seems everyone here is against that, for some reason?
I think we are more likely getting two half-decent NRL quality players ($500,000 or thereabouts), on top of our already-announced signings. I would be happy with a good hooker and a mobile backrower. The rest (far from perfect that it is), we can live with.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Dogs have signed a mountain of players over the last two years
And they're still struggling. Sure, they might improve next year but they've had a lot of money to throw around, haven't they? And they have Gould to attract players (not that I'm a Gould fan but I'm sure players love him). And they have an awful lot of pokies money to throw around on "other enticements".

If i'm correct these signings are for NSW Cup next year as our association with blacktown has ended?
We need to find a Sqaud for that competition, so most of our young guys and we are filling in the gaps.
Maybe there will be 0 signings for the NRL sqaud with the hopes some of the young guys step up in 2023.

And they're still struggling. Sure, they might improve next year but they've had a lot of money to throw around, haven't they? And they have Gould to attract players (not that I'm a Gould fan but I'm sure players love him). And they have an awful lot of pokies money to throw around on "other enticements".
They won’t win anything whilst Flanagan is their halfback.Which worries me if his old man ends up at Manly in some capacity,especially given his role this season was “list management consultant” at the Dragons.So is he partially responsible for the rabble the Dragons squad is?

They won’t win anything whilst Flanagan is their halfback.Which worries me if his old man ends up at Manly in some capacity,especially given his role this season was “list management consultant” at the Dragons.So is he partially responsible for the rabble the Dragons squad is?
We have 2 half backs in the wings (that doesn't make sense but you know what I mean) so surely not even our people could be talked into bringing his son on board.

We sign players that the last place tigers don't want.... :p
It's going to be an interesting season.

don’t mind Manly signing players form the Tigers. They have a great nursery likely only second to Penrith.
Not sure this guy is the cream of the crop though. Hoping to be pleasantly surprised…

Do you know who this bloke is?
Whisper Talking GIF by NBC

Media saying signed by Manly doesn't always equals a top 30 spot.

Weren't Roumanos and Seggy both outside the 30 in 22?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8