Aust v India 2018-19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always been used to Adelaide being a batsman’s paradise

55/5 now, 58.2 overs left, we need 5 wickets, they need 225 runs, would love to stay up but I’m sure my little fella will punish me at 5am if I do that lol

Will be interested to read how people are rating the fox coverage of the test as well. Channel 9 is all most have ever known, although tbh the past 5 or so years when the older crew have departed has seen it get worse, it will still be a weird watch

Well..... I guess you're going to be happy after rubbing the sleep out of your eyes and read the result!

All out. Hopefully this rain can now give the aussie bowlers some assistance.

The wagging tail made it almost interesting. If every batsman scored another 3 runs we get there.

Usman should be kicking himself, he threw his wicket away. Didn't see too many of the other dismissals so not sure if they were bad shots or good balls

Good to see Shaun Marsh get the score that will see him hang around all summer now @:mad:.

Need to break this Pujara/Kohli partnership straight after tea. They have taken India from 2 for 8 to 2 for 70.

Hazelwood bowled too full to Kohli and let him get away to a good start. That's the last thing you should be doing.

Yep, India in front but they have a long tail.

I don’t know why, but this series i can actually appreciate Kohli. Don’t get me wrong, I still think he is a bit of a tool but he is clearly a class above most. Makes me miss Smith...

Was that you @globaleagle having a crack at the espn cricinfo commentators for bias? Haha

lol I wish, I have mentioned it far too many times and I never get published. I guess I am a tad more polite than "Jon" - but I think it only got published as the commentators could say he was wrong.

IE: the comment:

Jon: "well u wont post this but the most biased commentary available. I'm watching the game and Paine was not questioning the umpire, he was having a laugh with him. But u have to paint all Australians as "sledging" cant help yourself can u. your lack of integrity and impartiality is disgraceful. "

Sorry Jon. I am Australian and I did say he did it with a smile on his face.

The fact they could go "sorry Jon" gives them a perceived high moral ground. It's an illusion, as they are the most biased ****s around.

Well..... I know that are all important but a very important second innings for Aust coming up.

Christmas wish "No more Aussie batting collapses, and a series win." :)

Australians sledge. Others merely “joke” or “quip” in the same circumstance.

You wouldn’t really have an idea how the Aussies were going, it was all about the Indians. Kohli clearly played an awesome innings though. His dismissal could have gone either way - should just take the fielder’s word (if he cheats, he will have to live with that).

I’ve been listening to SEN commentary through the Cricket Australia app. Its awesome that it is available o/s. I rate Mel Jones as a commentator and listening to Katich has been enjoyable.

Australians sledge. Others merely “joke” or “quip” in the same circumstance.

You wouldn’t really have an idea how the Aussies were going, it was all about the Indians. Kohli clearly played an awesome innings though. His dismissal could have gone either way - should just take the fielder’s word (if he cheats, he will have to live with that).

I’ve been listening to SEN commentary through the Cricket Australia app. Its awesome that it is available o/s. I rate Mel Jones as a commentator and listening to Katich has been enjoyable.

The other day when they left the mic on and we heard Pant crap on and on and on behind the stumps.... everyone was going oh isn't it super funny, but I then understood how batsmen get sick of it. Imagine having to listen to that b/s for 2 hours straight?!?!?!

Just re-read ‘Jon’s’ comment - he didn’t hold back did he?! Haha

He didn't! lol. I've tried streaming the game but it freezes every 30 seconds. get what you pay for.

0-17. Makes me nervous everytime I hit 'refresh'.

edit: just added sen radio to my bookmarks.

lol I wish, I have mentioned it far too many times and I never get published. I guess I am a tad more polite than "Jon" - but I think it only got published as the commentators could say he was wrong.

IE: the comment:

Jon: "well u wont post this but the most biased commentary available. I'm watching the game and Paine was not questioning the umpire, he was having a laugh with him. But u have to paint all Australians as "sledging" cant help yourself can u. your lack of integrity and impartiality is disgraceful. "

Sorry Jon. I am Australian and I did say he did it with a smile on his face.

The fact they could go "sorry Jon" gives them a perceived high moral ground. It's an illusion, as they are the most biased ****s around.
Listening to SEN, they are talking about how Kohli is carrying on like a pork chop. Reading Cricinfo, there is barely a mention other than to say he is adding to the theatre. They are too scared to say something critical of Kohli!

Listening to SEN, they are talking about how Kohli is carrying on like a pork chop. Reading Cricinfo, there is barely a mention other than to say he is adding to the theatre. They are too scared to say something critical of Kohli!

lol, yep, no way cricinfo would say anything bad about him.

Aussie wickets tumbling like jenga blocks being used by drunks. Hopefully the wicket is this wild when Aust bat, then maybe there's a win in it for us.

Can we get a 250 run lead?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8