Aust v India 2018-19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another close game, but we couldn't do it when the pressure was on - or should I say P Siddy couldn't do it. Plus we dropped some catches - what's doing there, Maxy and Finch normally really good hands

Holy smokes!

Chasing down 358 against India is a very good effort!

lol, everyone lauding finch's last knock of 90 odd as finally a turning point...

out for a duck next game.

Haha Finchy will just frustrate from here on in i reckon. The Aussies will be a very good team once Warner, Smith come back, not to mention Starc and perhaps Hazlewood (although I like Richardson).

I can’t wait for the World Cup and Ashes this winter!

Well...

Aust win the final game and the series 3-2. Probably been awhile since we've done that and I doubt if India has ever let a two game advantage slide at home.

I don't see the games, just read the results, and the more time I'm away, the more names I have no idea about seem to be in the sides. (sigh)

But, hopefully good times ahead!

Well...

Aust win the final game and the series 3-2. Probably been awhile since we've done that and I doubt if India has ever let a two game advantage slide at home.

I don't see the games, just read the results, and the more time I'm away, the more names I have no idea about seem to be in the sides. (sigh)

But, hopefully good times ahead!
I think India were kicking around with the composition of their XI, trying to work out what was going to be their best for the WC. But any team that has Rohit Sharma, Kohli, Bumrah, Shami is a class team, so we did really well.

For the WC, my XI is:

Warner
Khawaja (he has done enough to replace Finch imo - yes, I’d drop the captain)
Handscomb (been really impressed with him)
Smith
Maxwell
Stoinis
Carey
Cummins
Starc
Richardson (for ODI, I have him ahead of Hazlewood. Can swing the willow too)
Zampa

Lyon, Turner, hazlewood and finch round out the squad.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4