Aust v India 2018-19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
First test @ Adelaide is underway!

India won the toss, choose to bat and are 3-25, including the wicket of Kohli!

Great start. But the bowlers always do their job.
Batsmen, not so much...

sigh... 8 down and aust letting a bit of the pressure off.

Still...8-244, you'd probably take that any day!

Kohli's dry spell against us continues. Great to see.

Shaun Marsh has photos of someone

Well done finch. Have a nice lovely duck for your collection.

Goodness I despise the anti- aussie espncricinfo commentators. Always have.

Marsh fails again. Enough is enough, the guy is 35 so what is the point of persisting with him. I know we are short on experience but he is just taking up a spot that could be used for a young guy, or even get Maxwell back to give us another slow bowling option. He'll probably score a ton in the second dig as the game peters out to a draw and save his spot for the summer

Marsh fails again. Enough is enough, the guy is 35 so what is the point of persisting with him. I know we are short on experience but he is just taking up a spot that could be used for a young guy, or even get Maxwell back to give us another slow bowling option. He'll probably score a ton in the second dig as the game peters out to a draw and save his spot for the summer

totally agree.

Even the ave against that Indian bowler is less than 2! Time to go!

wow, the aussie batsmen are failing, who would have thought they've all blown a heartlidge for the last year or so.

Goodness I despise the anti- aussie espncricinfo commentators. Always have.
Global, great to see some cricket chat! Makes for a good distraction from the other crap going on.
I’ve noticed the anti-Aussie bias with the cricinfo commentators too, but lately there has been anti- Aussie bias generally! In saying that, when you look at the names of the people sending in comments, it seems they are pandering to their audience. Kind of like Michael Clarke and how he is really positive about everything India to appease his employers (or impress future employers)...

As for the actual cricket, the main thing is seeing the batters put a price on their wicket which it seems they are doing. But gee we miss Smith and Warner, who in my view should be back playing (I know I am in the minority on this one, but I have see greater crimes punished more leniently...).

It gets harder to watch over here... mainly have to find some stream somewhere... so my insights are getting less err analytical and more emotional...."oh we all suck" compared to knowing the current state of shield cricket.

So I appreciate all insights, as it's almost a complete list of strangers in the 20/20 team!

Glad someone else notices the b/s cricinfo commentary! I agree other 'cheats' have gotten much more lenient sentences but hopefully the severity of the bans means no more sandpaper!

6-176!

I am living in Hong Kong now so am unable to watch it either. It’s bloody annoying now I am the house husband looking after two little ones - there is only so much Pocoyo and PJ Masks a man can take!

I bloody love Pat Cummins.

Haven’t seen much of this match at all, haven’t seen an Australian scoring rate at low as today in a long time, what’s the reason behind that ?

We are currently playing the Pakis in the UAE, 1-1, 5th day of the 3rd test, they are 43/4 chasing 280 with 2 sessions left, great test series this one

From what I can tell (only been reading and watching highlights), it’s a combination of the pitch being a bit two paced, good bowling and a timid batting order (for Australia).

The NZ PAK series looks a good one. It’s always good when the game gets into the 5th day and there is likely to be an outcome or a tremendous save. Can be enthralling. Pakistan have a good team so no shame in losing to them.

From what I can tell (only been reading and watching highlights), it’s a combination of the pitch being a bit two paced, good bowling and a timid batting order (for Australia).

The NZ PAK series looks a good one. It’s always good when the game gets into the 5th day and there is likely to be an outcome or a tremendous save. Can be enthralling. Pakistan have a good team so no shame in losing to them.

Always been used to Adelaide being a batsman’s paradise

55/5 now, 58.2 overs left, we need 5 wickets, they need 225 runs, would love to stay up but I’m sure my little fella will punish me at 5am if I do that lol

Will be interested to read how people are rating the fox coverage of the test as well. Channel 9 is all most have ever known, although tbh the past 5 or so years when the older crew have departed has seen it get worse, it will still be a weird watch

Always been used to Adelaide being a batsman’s paradise

55/5 now, 58.2 overs left, we need 5 wickets, they need 225 runs, would love to stay up but I’m sure my little fella will punish me at 5am if I do that lol

Will be interested to read how people are rating the fox coverage of the test as well. Channel 9 is all most have ever known, although tbh the past 5 or so years when the older crew have departed has seen it get worse, it will still be a weird watch
Get Babar out and you are as good as home!

Here's a nice Marsh record....

He broke an unwanted record in the process, becoming the first Australian top-five Test batsman to make six single-figure scores in a row since 1888.

(From thewest.com)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8