ASADA Going Shark Fishing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
swoop said:
According to sources, ASADA's investigation is targeting 47 players in total - 30 current and 17 retired.

ASADA is no doubt seeking life time bans for those 17 players.

Rodo said:
Could this spell the death of the Sharks?

Greg Florimo has just announced that the north sydney bears are ready to field a team in the nrl should cronulla be forced to forfeit the rest of the season

Humphrey bear last seen doing laps of north sydney oval with half a woody

voicefromthehill said:
Dan79 said:
News reports that flanagan has been stood down.....
Came from weidler so wait and see

ABC Grandstand concurs, their sports manager also apparently sacked

It is pretty ordinary you have to put a disclaimer on any reports. But they have no credibility.

Wow. Is the implication then that they were complicit in this affair

I'm worried for our players too. This sucks, but if any Manly players get caught up in this the dog wil have alot of explaining to do as he was the one that introduced Danks to the club.

If Hasler was involved in anything illegal you would think that the Bulldogs would have been subject to an investigation as well. They have never ever been mentioned. That's my take on it anyway.

I hope we all enjoy tonight because we won't be enjoying next week and the rest of the season. Newcastle will be next and then us and it is 17 players from us. I hope Des Hasler who implemented the scheme with our club is rubbed out also. I for 1 will not be watching another game this year and may give the game away. I only hope we don't lose our premierships.

Madeagle12 said:
I hope we all enjoy tonight because we won't be enjoying next week and the rest of the season. Newcastle will be next and then us and it is 17 players from us. I hope Des Hasler who implemented the scheme with our club is rubbed out also. I for 1 will not be watching another game this year and may give the game away. I only hope we don't lose our premierships.

Hahaha righto troll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 68
strone33 said:
Madeagle12 said:

Hahaha righto troll

Better charge your phone. Glad your reception is good tho!

MWSE said:
strone33 said:
Madeagle12 said:

Hahaha righto troll

Better charge your phone. Glad your reception is good tho!

Haha

What A Far*ing Joke,

Flanagan wasn’t even coaching the sharks in 2011 and from all accounts good judges say he is one of the good guys of the league world this aint his style.

This has turned into a beat up of massive proportions the government wants a few scalps forget about ruining all the codes of sports across Australia in an election year which is absolutely unwinnable for the labor government and have every Australian sportsman’s sportswomen have a ? over their names for a very long time is an utter disgrace,

Put simply politics and sport don’t mix the government is in our lives to much already.

If someone or clubs are guilty then far*ing name them, punish them and lets all move on if not then,

GET THE F**K OUT OF OUR LIVES AND OUR SPORTS.

Aim over the way there handling this.

Shocking news - have to feel for sharks fans te only innocent party in all of this (plus they get Peter sharp)

The Government didn't stand down Flanno. Cronulla did. If anything, this is starting to prove that this isn't a beat up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8