ASADA Going Shark Fishing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
MWSE said:
WAMF said:
Even the NRL have said no player will be stood down without an official infraction notice from ASADA. That means ASADA now need to prove guilt rather than blackmailing players to self incriminate.

That was always going to be the case. Unless you chose to listen to and believe what Hadley, The Grill Team, or any other News Ltd. outlet had to say.

You are so damn boring.

Latest from the Mole on Twitter:

Now the sh*t has really hit the fan, Moley can reveal this - some chance of a club being stripped of a premiership soon. #andno,notcronulla

This is really getting serious now.

sheridanstand78 said:
Latest from the Mole on Twitter:

Now the sh*t has really hit the fan, Moley can reveal this - some chance of a club being stripped of a premiership soon. #andno,notcronulla

This is really getting serious now.

If its us dunno how seeing as tho the investigation only goes back 2 years and Danks wasn't with us in 2011

Jesus, felt a bit sick reading that but who knows what will play out

Don't really know how that fits in with the club saying we were "low to medium" risk though

Well this press conference has been bizarre to say the least.

I agree with Kiwi Eagle. It does make me nervous about our current situation. One thing which has eased my mind just a tad, is that they are carrying on like they aren't worried about anything. ie players tweeting about looking forward to the game, wolfman about his beard etc. If I was them and I was faced with the possibility of this happening to me I would be going to ground.

Also the rumours going nuts on twitter atm are identical in the ferocity with the rumours about a Tigers player in the AFL a few weeks ago which were found to be totally false so that also gives me some hope the current rumours are rubbish.

We gotta be ok,

Donny said he overseen everything and we are fine

Perry said we are fine

Asada cleared us

Kite, Ballin etc have all said we were fine

The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole

Danks left at the end of 2010, did any of our players from the 2011 team go to visit his premises at Bankstown to be treated after?

Seriously I hope not and if we do happen to lose our 2011 premiership, there has to be a massive cloud over Hasler who brought this guy to the club and who micromanaged the whole football club side of things.

I am beginning to wonder if thats one of the reasons why the club got rid of him so fast.

I hope I am totally wrong, I really do. Right now I feel so sorry for the Sharks fans who have been kicked in the teeth so badly.

If our club is implicated in this scandal a review of our club also needs to take place as well.

strone33 said:
If its us dunno how seeing as tho the investigation only goes back 2 years and Danks wasn't with us in 2011

Let's say a couple of 'rogue' Manly players, were seeking the services of Danks, after hrs unbeknown to the club.
Would it then be right or even possible to strip Manly of a Premiership?

If the 'club' were unaware of players taking banned drugs (as they have stated from the beginning of the saga) then it makes no sense too -
a) punish the other 95% of players that were 'clean'
b) punish the club
c) punish the members and fans

If it was widespread, all players involved in a calculated measure sponsored by the club, then it would be a different story.
I think the first scenario is considerably more likely.

Ceagle said:
s**t thing is Peptides arent even that helpful, if you're gonna cheat atleast take roids or something ffs

100% SPOT ON!! Even growth hormone is impossible to detect without a blood passport i think.

Lol @ Peptides, if i wanted to be bigger and stronger it would be the last thing i'd consider.

Feb 9 Manly club comment:
We're confident, in regards to our internal processes, that we've abided by all the guidelines and rules in the past.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/search-for-answers-nrl-clubs-respond-to-survey-as-auditors-plan-surprise-raids-in-hunt-for-evidence-20130208-2e3rl.html

Napper said:
Ceagle said:
s**t thing is Peptides arent even that helpful, if you're gonna cheat atleast take roids or something ffs

100% SPOT ON!! Even growth hormone is impossible to detect without a blood passport i think.

Lol @ Peptides, if i wanted to be bigger and stronger it would be the last thing i'd consider.

Ill be mad if we the club is farked over because we took some pissy peptide that barely does **** all and would have no influence on the field

We are the obvious contender for the stripping of an NRL premiership - who else would it be realistically?

The 6 clubs named were:
Cronulla - no premiership
Manly - last premiership 2011
Newcastle - last premiership 2001
North Queensland - no premiership
Penrith - last premiership 2003
Canberra - last premiership 1994

If you assume it is a NRL premiership, and that it is one of the 6, it has to be us.

On the positive side, he doesn't say it is a NRL premiership, or even a rugby league premiership, so who knows what he means... and even if he does mean us, it wouldn't be the first time a false RL rumour was spread on Twitter...

Matty John's allegedly tweeted that Hasler was giving PED's to Manly and Bulldogs players. 17 Manly players possibly to go, 2 premierships to be stripped.

Make of that what you will, considering the messenger.

It is farking twitter any **** can say something and it spreads like wildfire, just wait to see if anything comes of it

Stevo said:
Listen mate, you can agree with a post without having to elevate your post count. But i don't just go around giving out likes willy nilly. They're all legit! lol

That's the way that I look at it too

ifernolan said:
Matty John's allegedly tweeted that Hasler was giving PED's to Manly and Bulldogs players. 17 Manly players possibly to go, 2 premierships to be stripped.

I would be shocked if true, considering Hasler as a player was a hard worker and a old fashioned fitness guru!. Also he is a good christian right?

ifernolan said:

Thank god. Now we can all relax.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10