ASADA Going Shark Fishing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think ASADA has power to ban players? Surely they have to make a report to the sport's club & head body first. Didn't the ACB tell WADA to rack off when they got criticised for only gave Warnie 12 months?

If players are banned for whole season before round 1 then they don't count in salary cap? Raid UK clubs for players.

Brissie Kid said:
RLW Mole claims up to 20 NRL players in big trouble.
https://twitter.com/RLW_Mole/status/309171580292972544

https://twitter.com/RossAndJohn/status/309165257320964096

3AW BreakfastVerified account ‏@RossAndJohn

Name of club to follow... MT #RumourFile #ASADA will notify a Sydney Rugby League club that they must immediately stand down 14 players

https://twitter.com/2CC/status/309174789543714817

1206 2CC ‏@2CC

BREAKING NEWS - TAB suspended betting on Sharks V Titans game on Sunday #canberra #2cc #nrl #nrlcrogol

Other betting agencies all now doing likewise.

So will everyone be tipping the Titans now?

Realuy said:
I know this is my first post and I will be called a troll but here go's. I here it is not only the Sharks but 6 players from Manly will be suspended the club and players have been told. I know the players name but won't release them except to say 1 is a second rower and 1 is a centre not named Lyon. Stay tuned it will all break tonight. ASADA were at Manly and Cronulla today.

I see what you did there.

6 month bans...
basically saying we think your suss, might have something on you via phone tap, but have no hard proof / positive tests.
if you had solid proof, the bans would be much more than 6 months.

i love how fast this spreads on twitter, public chinese whispers. no one involved has made any statements, yet everyone with a twitter account knows someone who knows something 'but can't tell'.

Realuy said:
I know this is my first post and I will be called a troll but here go's. I here it is not only the Sharks but 6 players from Manly will be suspended the club and players have been told. I know the players name but won't release them except to say 1 is a second rower and 1 is a centre not named Lyon. Stay tuned it will all break tonight. ASADA were at Manly and Cronulla today.
6 players but you mention only 2????? What about the other 4? enjoy your feed

voicefromthehill said:
Realuy said:
6 players but you mention only 2????? What about the other 4? enjoy your feed

Go easy, he can't count past 2.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Realuy said:

You need to work on your grammar.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Realuy said:

You need to work on your grammar.

He should have spelt it goose

Brookie said:
strip cronulla of their premierships... oh wait?

the poor courier the new uneducated NRL CEO sent over has been wandering around aimlessly for hours looking for the loot to take back to NRL HQ. many calls back to Dave's office from the courier yielded the following "there must be something mate, they've been in the comp for how long? Surely they have one? Go ask their captain Peter Gallen to show you to the cabinet"

I don't think we're out of the woods yet. If any Manly player is suspended I hope the dog goes down aswell.

They fact we haven't been hauled into it yet has to be good,particularly as we are playing Friday. They obviously didn't want the Sharks players playing a competition game on Sunday given the number of players involved.If you apply the same logic we may be ok. Fingers crossed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2