Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
Sadly the PR has gone down the ****ter in the last 10 years. They are out of touch with the fan base and there is not a hint of improvement. Amateur hour. I paid for a gold membership 2 years running at a grand a pop when we were on the skids last time. They did some terrific things back then especially for the kids. Love the team but I am not so sure the goodwill is being returned these days. To turn up at the Leaguesy after our last home game and not see any of the players there-it was a shock. It is definitely food for thought

You can use the gold coin as the official "coin toss coin" to see who starts at the monster jam event you can go to.

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

You can use the gold coin as the official "coin toss coin" to see who starts at the monster jam event you can go to.

It's the gift that keeps on giving!
Does it come with a "Choking Hazard" warning?:rolleyes:

The 5/10 year loyalty pins are the size of an earring stud:eek:

The meet the players was the best bit of being a country member. I m still in the undecided category. But on top of the way Toovs was treated. No meet and greet. Yep that may well be a deal breaker for mine.

That's really made the difference for me.....Lol.

You know they could save a lot of minting coins and just send a heartfelt member email , detailing what they have done, why, and what their plans are ( for the team not Brookvale) and that would mean so much more than a 70th coin!!

Not sure who are advising them on their PR but who ever it is , sucks!!

Mark do you know when the Draw is due out. Also Mate do you know if we still have a supporters tour going to NZ maybe next year. We are thinking of going on a holiday to NZ next year and would like to co inside it with Our Game over there.

Mark do you know when the Draw is due out. Also Mate do you know if we still have a supporters tour going to NZ maybe next year. We are thinking of going on a holiday to NZ next year and would like to co inside it with Our Game over there.

Usually by the end of November.

@vidmar will have something on for NZ, I used to do the whole thing accommodation, flights , tickets, functions but he of course isn't a travel agent but will have deals on accommodation and do a day package ( function ticket and transport) for the game.

The meet the players was the best bit of being a country member. I m still in the undecided category. But on top of the way Toovs was treated. No meet and greet. Yep that may well be a deal breaker for mine.

Funny this, when I first started the MWTS in 2005 I said to the then Membership manager, you want to grow membership, his obvious answer was yes. I said create a regional / country / interstate membership, they don't need a seat at Brookvale they want a seat at an away game and be able to meet the players.

To my surprise he took it on and I don't know the numbers these days but I think they have about 1000 of these memberships @$150.

Taking out the meet the players function ( which would cost them the room hire and maybe $5 a head for food) is a huge backward step.

I'd suggest they will sell a LOT less of these for the 2016 season as a result .

Funny this, when I first started the MWTS in 2005 I said to the then Membership manager, you want to grow membership, his obvious answer was yes. I said create a regional / country / interstate membership, they don't need a seat at Brookvale they want a seat at an away game and be able to meet the players.

To my surprise he took it on and I don't know the numbers these days but I think they have about 1000 of these memberships @$150.

Taking out the meet the players function ( which would cost them the room hire and maybe $5 a head for food) is a huge backward step.

I'd suggest they will sell a LOT less of these for the 2016 season as a result .

We Changed our membership to Country members the last couple of years . What would be the best for value do you think.

We Changed our membership to Country members the last couple of years . What would be the best for value do you think.

This year you get an away seat ( so Suncorp for example), and two GA to Brooky which you might or might not use.

Plus the members hat, sticker and other stuff I usually toss straight out.

$150 worth???..........debatable

I'm not renewing membership for 2016. Am I frustrated with management? Yes, do I still support whoever pulls on the maroon and white every week? yes. Which is why I will still attend games when I can, I will just pay entry at the gate.
Whether the club has 5000 members or 20000 members doesn't guarantee the survival of the club or whether the team stays at Brookie. Penn and co. have their plans for the club moving forward and they have the $$$.

with the disclaimer.. "subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council" ... don't really wanna commit to be honest. The numerous emails and fantastic incentives aside..ahem.. do seem a bit desperate at the moment. These business dudes are a bit annoying when it comes down to it.

Sadly the PR has gone down the ****ter in the last 10 years. They are out of touch with the fan base and there is not a hint of improvement. Amateur hour. I paid for a gold membership 2 years running at a grand a pop when we were on the skids last time. They did some terrific things back then especially for the kids. Love the team but I am not so sure the goodwill is being returned these days. To turn up at the Leaguesy after our last home game and not see any of the players there-it was a shock. It is definitely food for thought
I recieved a letter from membership today saying that i can renew both my memberships? ( i dont have two memberships) it also states that i have used some easy roll over function ( i have not) and they need my credit card to renew me.
When they are this unprofessional with me and so unprofessional with player contracts Im really worried for the survival of the club.

Should make a great golf ball marker on the greens!
That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw it! Only a golfer would think this way. :)

I am yet to renew but probably will. Love my team but hate the people running our club. This makes for a tough decision.

Still a Football Club member though. Symbolically this has become far more important to me.

Renewed my season ticket and threw in a $100.00 donation for good measure, this is not about the Penns or Toovey, eventually they will come and go, it's about a team I have supported for fifty years, and it just pisses me off to see teams like Souths, Dragons, Parra etc, with such huge membership bases considering their lack of success.

I have been to the last two NZ tours and they're my favourite, looking forward to going again next year.

Renewed my season ticket and threw in a $100.00 donation for good measure, this is not about the Penns or Toovey, eventually they will come and go, it's about a team I have supported for fifty years, and it just pisses me off to see teams like Souths, Dragons, Parra etc, with such huge membership bases considering their lack of success.
So if success on the field is not a requirement to establish a large membership base do you think it might be the way the club is administered, or the way the fans and members are treated?

Just saying.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4