Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
Not renewing is saying that you care more about who is running the club than the players that run out week in week out, putting their bodies on the line for your entertainment, the players that come around and hi-5 you are Brookie games, the players that always like to have a chat with their fans. Club stalwarts like the Snake, Killer and Skivvi, and of course DCE.

Being a proud member of this club is one of the great things in life. A club like ours can not and will not survive without members. Without us, Manly is dead. There is NOTHING better than watching Manly run out week in week out.

I did it pretty much as soon as I got the email. Willing to give them a chance. Won't be throwing around additional cash on gear etc although I just remembered I need to buy my daughter a new jersey so forget that but hold on because I could just get her a 2014 one on sale which helps me more than it does the club because it will be heavily discounted so yeah I'll get some merch on the proviso it's heavily reduced otherwise no but anyway what were we talking about again..?

I did it pretty much as soon as I got the email. Willing to give them a chance. Won't be throwing around additional cash on gear etc although I just remembered I need to buy my daughter a new jersey so forget that but hold on because I could just get her a 2014 one on sale which helps me more than it does the club because it will be heavily discounted so yeah I'll get some merch on the proviso it's heavily reduced otherwise no but anyway what were we talking about again..?

I'd thought you'd get in free Scott?

Birds of a feather stick together !!!
12039256_952330654820253_7290096070974143743_n.jpg

The management of the club won't be affected by my renewal or non-renewal.

I, however, will be. I can only get to a few games a year so the 3-game pass suits me perfectly. I like being a member. I like displaying the membership sticker on my car. I like collecting caps that I never wear. I like getting a new lanyard. So I'm going to renew.

Maybe the Penn's want us all to walk away and by not renewing you are actually helping them achieve their plan. Can they quit with the "Stronger Together" slogan it is so ironic that we have never been ripped apart more abruptly than since the Penn's started this slogan. And we have obviously cut the marketing budget as we are using the same campaign as last year. So amaturish.

Not renewing is saying that you care more about who is running the club than the players that run out week in week out, putting their bodies on the line for your entertainment, the players that come around and hi-5 you are Brookie games, the players that always like to have a chat with their fans. Club stalwarts like the Snake, Killer and Skivvi, and of course DCE.

Being a proud member of this club is one of the great things in life. A club like ours can not and will not survive without members. Without us, Manly is dead. There is NOTHING better than watching Manly run out week in week out.
I can still be a proud supporter and not give ****ers like the Penn's and ZtC any of my money

I enjoy getting to Brookie and watching the games, I know I will most likely make all 10 games at Brookie, so may as well save myself money and hassle.

No rush to sign up but will probably do so early next year after the club confirms where we will be playing our home games. May just buy 1 family membership rather than buy all my family members individual memberships & therefore avoid giving Mr Fluffy extra $$$.

I am still deciding. It would break my heart after 37 years but I am a man of principle and just hope something gives and Karma prevails on the Fulton's, Penns,Lussicks Mormonates.

I enjoy getting to Brookie and watching the games, I know I will most likely make all 10 games at Brookie, so may as well save myself money and hassle.
The problem is that the Membership does not guarantee any games at Brookie, as per the * next to home games :(

I will be

All I give a stuff about is watching manly play each weekend in the season. Have decided I couldn't care less about the off field stuff and just going to look forward to the games each weekend

League was certainly more enjoyable in the old days pre Internet, was never so much sensationalation of everything in those days

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6