Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
The management of the club won't be affected by my renewal or non-renewal.

I, however, will be. I can only get to a few games a year so the 3-game pass suits me perfectly. I like being a member. I like displaying the membership sticker on my car. I like collecting caps that I never wear. I like getting a new lanyard. So I'm going to renew.
I'm only renewing for the lanyard....you just can't have enough lanyards!

I support all our players (regardless of who plays). Might whinge the house down about their behaviour and / or form, but support them none the less (unless they turn their backs on us).

Everyone's completely entitled to their opinions and I respect that, but I think not renewing is a cop out, sorry.

Screw the dudes in suits. Support your boys who bleed on the field for us guys. The suits mean nada to me.

I have renewed mine & my wife's membership for the 14th consecutive season and taken a new membership for my as yet unborn and unnamed grandson due on 13 November 2015.

I just renewed today for the 11th year in succession. I do not see my membership as being a payment to the Penns. I only see it as a seat in the grandstand to cheer on my beloved Sea Eagles. The players deserve our support every year!

As an aside, what is the "Digital add-on" that was offered as an additional item when renewing? I'm not sure how we can be expected to select it without knowing what the hell it is. Maybe I'm just dumb in not knowing what it is. Any ideas?

I just renewed today for the 11th year in succession. I do not see my membership as being a payment to the Penns. I only see it as a seat in the grandstand to cheer on my beloved Sea Eagles. The players deserve our support every year!

As an aside, what is the "Digital add-on" that was offered as an additional item when renewing? I'm not sure how we can be expected to select it without knowing what the hell it is. Maybe I'm just dumb in not knowing what it is. Any ideas?
Which grand stand? The membership explicitly notes that location for Home games is dependent on the resolution with Warringah Council.:cool:

http://membership.seaeagles.com.au/Digital-Add-on
The Add On sounds like the normal NRL Digital Pass - available in Oz only, via WiFi connection

Don't miss the solid gold coin on offer

That's really made the difference for me.....Lol.

You know they could save a lot of minting coins and just send a heartfelt member email , detailing what they have done, why, and what their plans are ( for the team not Brookvale) and that would mean so much more than a 70th coin!!

Not sure who are advising them on their PR but who ever it is , sucks!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7