Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
Im Still undecided on this . We have Received Letters,Texts and Emails. But just trying to decide what one has the Best Value for us Next Year. A little more effort really has to be put into Membership I think.

What are your thoughts

Im Still undecided on this . We have Received Letters,Texts and Emails. But just trying to decide what one has the Best Value for us Next Year. A little more effort really has to be put into Membership I think.

What are your thoughts
Until the bills are paid to Warringah Council, the Council will not even mow the grass - therefore the NRL will not allow games - therefore home games will be somewhere else :think:

So wait till February to decide by which time the Baird Government Amalgamation may be activated and Manly merges with Warringah Council.@:cool:

Until the bills are paid to Warringah Council, the Council will not even mow the grass - therefore the NRL will not allow games - therefore home games will be somewhere else :think:

So wait till February to decide by which time the Baird Government Amalgamation may be activated and Manly merges with Warringah Council.@:cool:
We better plan to make (jean) Hay while the sun shines!

Ahh you beat me to it. First an email. Then 33 more. Then a letter or 2. Got my first text message today. They clearly have my mobile number but it seems all they want is my credit card number instead. I wonder if sportsbet will have odds on an actual phone call?
Deposit $50 into your account to win a chance to get no more emails!

The lunatics are running the assylum, I've gone from not renewing, to thinking about it and today they announce ****ing Hopoate!!

No chance
Mark this is exactly my mindset. The signing of Hopoate as a coach has seen the odds of me renewing plummet. Wtf were they thinking when they made that decision. If it was to get Will here then it simply wasn't worth it. Especially in view of the loyalty that family has shown to the club.

Message to Bob Fulton: Bozo, you were the reason I got interested in rugby league and Manly in the first place. However, it's time for you to pull your head in. My God think of the children.

Today's email disclaimer

This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council

Great incentive to renew - not. No indocation we will get a refund if the 10 games are not at brookie.

I hope you are flying over to Sydney for the farewell Geoff Toovey night GE :)

Unfortunately I can't make it. If I was even in Aust I'd more than likely go. However I wish him all the best...and if he is ever over my way, he's more than welcome to a spot on the couch!

Unfortunately I can't make it. If I was even in Aust I'd more than likely go. However I wish him all the best...and if he is ever over my way, he's more than welcome to a spot on the couch!
Well you would not need a three seater.

Pardon me for speaking plainly, but...
Membership of what?
MWSE is NOT a club. It is a business owned and operated by the Penns. The DRLFC IS a club.
If MWSE WAS a club, you might have some say in what goes on.
Your "membership" is in reality a donation to the Penn organisation. Sure, you get a cap, and (it appears) a promise to be able to attend ten home games - subject to satisfactory negotiations with the council.
This does not look like a duck, walk like a duck or quack like a duck!

Yet another combination of email/text sent today and of course I don't want to miss out on the 70th Anniversary Coin, gee that would have to be one of my most memorable Manly items to own......Lol

A bit early yet for the desperation phone calls but you can bet they are coming

A puff piece in today's Tele stating the club has added 100 members a day for the past 18 days.
I can't believe this.
I am as rusted-on a member/supporter as you can get and, if I'm typical of other fans, I'm not signing up yet until I'm convinced the club is in good hands.

I was on the fence with what to do, however my 10 year pin is up this year, so I signed up. Only have the 3 game pass now so it wasn't a big cost to me.
(ps...doesn't mean I'm happy with what's gone on).

I was on the fence with what to do, however my 10 year pin is up this year, so I signed up. Only have the 3 game pass now so it wasn't a big cost to me.
(ps...doesn't mean I'm happy with what's gone on).

My 10 year pin is due this year as well, but seriously its a little tiny pin and means SFA in reality.

I'm waiting until I see the draw, as you know I travel for much of the winter these days so a Country membership with a seat at Suncorp and 2 x GA's at Brookvale is of little use to me any more, especially now they have taken out the best part the soiree to meet and greet the players.

So $150 for a hat and a sticker is probably over the top......in the past I have been happy to think of that as support for the club, whilst I don't want to see the club fail financially there's no other protest I can make than not renewing.

Sending an e-mail, making a phone call, or writing a letter is a total waste of time just falls on deaf ears.

Attacking them on Twitter / Facebook just sees you blocked (even if you say things in a nice way), it really does mean they do not give a **** about you as a member SO why should I give a **** about them???

If someone can convince me otherwise then maybe!!

PS: I very happily just renewed my District Football Club membership yesterday, the best $25 I can think of at present.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8