Are manly training tonight just want to dispel a story i just heard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is why I am glad I'm not the coach lol. You can't please everyone, or anyone whichever way it happens.

For the record, I don't disagree about Perrett and Lussick as back rowers, but who else is there with any sort of first grade experience? I'm not a fan of Kennedy as a first grader (high on ticker, low on talent) and Lane really hasn't been playing well enough to deserve a spot even as an injury replacement hence we usually see Kennedy in Tuesday's 21 rather than Lane.

Unfortunately losing Sirro and now possibly Brown has left us a bit light on for experienced back row options which is only compounded by losing Jake to Origin.

If Brown is out then we literally will have only one regular player (Winterstein) in our back row against Penrith. That's not good for a team who's defensive pattern is as structured as ours. Penrith might have been ordinary against Souffs on Sunday but on their home track they are no easybeats with Friday on their mind.....

Kennedy isn't there for his attacking prowess, just like earlier in the year Frank and Sirro's main job was to hold up their sides defensively and he is more than capable of doing that.
Like Darcy at lock too.

So WTF is this thread about .?? Surely not about Lewis Brown injury!! I highly doubt that the whole team wouldn't train because he sustained an injury let alone if he died.

So to the original poster, please speak up or forever shut the FU. If you are going to start a thread like this you might as well get a job with journos.
Nothing personal..

Is it too soon to ask for some clarification of this thread?
Just so that my life can resume.
You know.....
For closure !!

Have they trained yet? If not their gonna be out of nick come the grand final
Not this week apparently....
Never mind the GF if we don't train we'll be watching it on the tele.
I hope they squeeze a quick captain's run in tomorrow night before the riff.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8