Are manly training tonight just want to dispel a story i just heard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know if the side is training tonight? I just heard a story from a friend who is usually reliable and I will share if I can confirm from another source.

Sorry to be cryptic but have to be given who is involved.
Fair dinkum, posting that and then going underground. I think it's safe to say that if there was a big story to be broken, you heard it from a friend and haven't been able to confirm it within an hour, there's a good chance the story is brown, runny and doesn't smell real good.

I highly doubt they train on week nights - except maybe a captains run the day before a night match

Fair dinkum, posting that and then going underground. I think it's safe to say that if there was a big story to be broken, you heard it from a friend and haven't been able to confirm it within an hour, there's a good chance the story is brown, runny and doesn't smell real good.

Ohhh .... reading between the lines .... you're saying the rumour involves Lewis Brown ?

Like i said i am waiting to hear from another source. If its true i will post it. But I am not ruining anyones dinner if its not

So to sum up. You now want to delete a thread about nothing, in case it becomes something?

71710361.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4