Are manly training tonight just want to dispel a story i just heard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well??
Gotta be getting close.
Talking of close we still need some closure for the original purpose of this thread...

Wow how is this still going!

I tried to delete it after I read the lurker and Weidler troll these pages for news articles I didn't want it getting any air time as it was not a confirmed thing. I thought the thread had been retired.

My mate said some news was going to come out about Manly and the salary cap which it did 2 days after my original post. He also said he had seen one of our star players interstate meeting with an opposition coach as a result.

So I was trying to dispel the second part by asking about training like an alibi. The first part was true about the article but the accusations made werent. So I figured he was winding me up about the player.

It's old let it go fellas the #nextweek thread is way more interesting.

And I will sincerely apologize for wasting peoples time will be more careful in the future.
It was good fun mate.
No apologies necessary.
Can understand your motive knowing that sleazebag gets heaps of his rumour fodder from here.
Ah the days of quality journalism.....

giphy.gif

Noice!
I recognised half of the players. Be good if someone put captions on the lesser known players.
and as usual, the club still haven't updated the Player Profiles either.

Wow how is this still going!

I tried to delete it after I read the lurker and Weidler troll these pages for news articles I didn't want it getting any air time as it was not a confirmed thing. I thought the thread had been retired.

My mate said some news was going to come out about Manly and the salary cap which it did 2 days after my original post. He also said he had seen one of our star players interstate meeting with an opposition coach as a result.

So I was trying to dispel the second part by asking about training like an alibi. The first part was true about the article but the accusations made werent. So I figured he was winding me up about the player.

It's old let it go fellas the #nextweek thread is way more interesting.
Well done, fronting up and offering an explanation. Some wouldn’t so cheers.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8