Are manly training tonight just want to dispel a story i just heard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It's an interesting thing actually - how do the supposed witnesses know that there's money in the brown paper bag? Who's to say it's not just a sandwich and a muesli bar?

Years ago a mate of mine met one of his mates at a KFC carpark to return come cd's he borrowed for a party (cd's...that should tell you how long ago it was....lol) and someone in KFC saw 'the exchange,' rang the police to say a drug deal was going down.

The police all arrived and....well...scared the crap outta two innocent guys.

Ahhhh...we still laugh.

Is it too soon to ask for some clarification of this thread?
Just so that my life can resume.
You know.....
For closure !!
giphy.gif

It's an interesting thing actually - how do the supposed witnesses know that there's money in the brown paper bag? Who's to say it's not just a sandwich and a muesli bar?

Actually if they had checked closer they would have seen the tell tale mini spade they also carry in their pocket. Obvious some of these guys take their dogs to training with them, and they are just responsible citizens.

I think the mystery of this thread can be solved.
In a master stroke from Baz to take the heat away from this tpa, brown paper bag rubbish we are back to the old days and training at Brookie at night.
If you go down there you'll see them doing laps, running the hill, doing burpees, 6 inches, and star jumps in their adidas trackkies and a can of cold gold KB to finish.
Baz, well played sir, we salute you !!!

Last edited:
Actually if they had checked closer they would have seen the tell tale mini spade they also carry in their pocket. Obvious some of these guys take their dogs to training with them, and they are just responsible citizens.
I don't think this is the answer. I was asked by a narrabeen groundsman to take my pup off the premises. No dogs allowed at that complex.

Wow! I can't believe this thread is still going. It's going to be bigger than The Daly Cherrygraph. And still no idea what the go is.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8