Approved $ 36.1 million funding for centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Xi Jinping Stadium , China's where the money is. They could throw it up overnight with 20000 workers. Obviously be poor quality and fall down in no time, but would be nice while it lasted!

You are confusing the junk they intentionally make cheaply for export with everything of high quality they make for themselves. Just sayin'.

@Mark from Brisbane yes he has been great for us but Lyall has a passionate and dedicated team behind him.

All I can say they like the feedback but what they would like more is to see you all at Lottoland at some stage in 2019 (in other words get to as many games as you can) and even better join up as a club member.

There are packages to suit everyone!! And they are affordable.

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/

For those doubting Lyall Gormons efforts ( and there have been a few ) doubt no more, he IS kicking goals and we as fans need to support him in social media for doing so.

I’m sure his tenure isn’t at threat but I imagine they like getting this feedback @The Wheel

I confess to having been a skeptic .... however I think it has taken Penn's expulsion to Coventry to facilitate Lyall's rise ..

I always said that Lyall will only do what Penn allows him to ........ and it appears that since the coaching fiasco .. Penn has been told to go to the States and play with his weight loss and leave running the football club to Gorman and Dessie .....

For those doubting Lyall Gormons efforts ( and there have been a few ) doubt no more, he IS kicking goals and we as fans need to support him in social media for doing so.
I’m sure his tenure isn’t at threat but I imagine they like getting this feedback @The Wheel

Lets get real here and do things right feathered friend .

The best and most affective way to support our Great club and Lyall is through membership . Membership speaks louder than social media !!!

Our membership numbers are not up there where they should be .

Even the lol, lol , lol lol , Parra club has more members than us . Thats not lo, lol , lol , funny !

Lest all do the right thing and become 2019 Sea eagle members.. Let us show our pride for our club where it really counts .

None of this ineffective half cocked non member I love Manly sht . Excuses for non membership support end up like the Newtown Jets in the NSW cup .

IT IS ALL ABOUT PEOPLE POWER . RAISE OUR CLUB MEMEBERSHIP AND RAISE OUR CLUBS STATUS !!!
sea_eagles_300x80.png

Last edited:
Wonder how many members there are here on Silvertails and how many are members. Its like the Manly Facebook page - 185,000 people like the page and we cant get 10K in members

Wonder how many members there are here on Silvertails and how many are members. Its like the Manly Facebook page - 185,000 people like the page and we cant get 10K in members

Unlike other club supporters that convert their fb club likes into bums on seats and membership numbers .

Our membership support numbers are really embarrassing as compared to other clubs . How can the NRL take us seriously.

Food for thought ......
When the NRL talks about relocation they talk about a bigger support base . They must look at our membership supporter numbers and think this is a dream relocation club .
They have a "Penn" but no "ink" ( Ink meaning Supporters ) to seal their fate .

MAKE OUR CLUB GREATER AND STRONGER TOGETHER !!!
sea_eagles_300x80.png

Last edited:
I’m a member again , with as much as I’ll be away in 2019 I won’t get much value BUT how can I expect my team to improve if I don’t help them with funds to do so.

Carlton Football Club in Melbourne have been ****e for years , AND have almost 100,000 members.

I know a lot of water has passed under the bridge with our club , and decisions made we all have been unhappy with however I think we need ( if we can afford it) to support both the Franchise AND the Football Club if we want our team to survive.

@Mark from Brisbane yes he has been great for us but Lyall has a passionate and dedicated team behind him.

All I can say they like the feedback but what they would like more is to see you all at Lottoland at some stage in 2019 (in other words get to as many games as you can) and even better join up as a club member.

There are packages to suit everyone!! And they are affordable.

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Hi Wheel, what does the Interstate membership get for the $155? Can you ask please. Seems quite steep.
The can't get to games membership of 85 bucks seems steep compared to other clubs / sports.
Dont mind paying but the description in your link is very poor.

Hi Wheel, what does the Interstate membership get for the $155? Can you ask please. Seems quite steep.
The can't get to games membership of 85 bucks seems steep compared to other clubs / sports.
Dont mind paying but the description in your link is very poor.
Sure - leave it with me.

However if you want you can PM your details and I can get the membership team to call you to explain and go thru your options?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4